Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

New RB Thread

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by candymanfromgc, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    Yeah. Read that. In fact, I read it 2 weeks and 1 day before the post I actually responded to. I'm glad that you're "willing to give [Knox] this cycle and the 2021 cycle" and that you're "willing to give Billy G another year too". I'm even more happy that size queens aren't in charge of coaching retention.

2. StrangeGator

StrangeGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    I did too, including an alcoholic grandfather who was not even as violent as my mom. Nobody was allowed to touch our kids except us. Too many people out there with anger management issues. My mom spanked them anyway when my twins were seven (my son is autistic). They were never allowed to visit my parents ever again unless we were with them. My evangelical sister spanked my son referencing some biblical stuff (my kids are Jewish) and both kids refused to ever stay there again. They're 26 now and still keep their distance from her and her husband.

If anybody outside my family ever spanked them, they would have gone to jail. IMHO, there's a conflict when teaching kids "good touch/bad touch" while letting friends or relatives slap their behinds and there are too many adults out there with anger management issues.

Sorry for the highjack but this is something I feel strongly about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bobbybaker86

bobbybaker86 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm happy that i'm able to make you feel glad....is there anything else I can do make your stay here more comfortable?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2008
    I only brought up WVU because of their ability to take grades/SAT combos that other schools cannot. Of course, if he were to not get through the NCAA clearinghouse that does not matter. Most likely he would not get in a year earlier in that scenario of going to WVU. Most likely he would get in two years earlier because of having to go to JUCO. Only way it is one year is if he is only getting his GPA up through another year of school at one of the football academies.

5. r0r080

r0r080 Sophomore

Jul 31, 2019
    Isn't that basically how Noel Devine ended up at UWV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.