Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

New IPhone 11 Pro

Discussion in 'Gator Bytes' started by citygator, Oct 20, 2019.

1. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I’ve had the new iPhone 11 pro max for exactly a month now. A really big fan of this phone.

Camera is incredible. I took hiking out west and no one in my party would take any pics (they had the X and an 8) because after one day of comparing to mine it was useless. Night pics look like day. Wide lens for landscapes is incredible. Video sound is much much better.

Battery is superb. I use this all the time and rarely run out of battery. Plus it charges fast the few times I need to get extra juice.

Speakers are louder than ever if you watch tv on your phone in bed without earphones for example.

All the screens for the last several iPhones look good to me so I can’t tell any difference.

It’s supposedly faster chip is unnoticeable to me either since I never had problems before with performance.

Unlocking the iPhone is less awkward. It’s way better at face recognition from different angles.

Way less slippery. Can possibly use without a case if you want.

That’s my 2 cents.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HallGator

HallGator Senile Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Outer Limits
    Sounds good. I've been thinking about getting another phone since mine is getting older and this one looks like something I would like.

3. defensewinschampionships

defensewinschampionships GC Hall of Fame

Sep 16, 2018
    So what you are saying is it is a huge upgrade from the iPhone 5 I have been using the last 6 years ;)

• Funny Funny x 2