Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

New Gators Football Analyst ⋆ Tyson Summers

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by thatguy, Apr 9, 2021.

1. hawaiigator

hawaiigator All American

Sep 9, 2018
    At the end of the day, EVERY coach we’ve had at least since...and including Spurrier had their worst year in year 3 of being the HC. Food for thought

2. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    You know, it's really a shame we have an OL coach and DC that seem unable to recruit well- only if we are in a hole at a position- and that CDM is so attached. If Mullen had assistants that were at his level our immediate future would not be in doubt and we probably would have recruited significantly better the past three cycles. But in the end that's on Mullen. It's his choice. Havesy's and Grantham's strengths and weaknesses are not well kept secrets. I think we all know what Mullen might have accomplished already were we not hamstrung with an ineffective DC. Are we trending up or will we look back and understand "what could have been"?

4. malscott

malscott Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    West Hills, Ca
    The whole recruiting thing is confusing to me. You would think highly rated players would want to be a part of what's going on here in Hogtown. Ya see what they do with decent talent. Super top 5 star talent would be nice once in a while. Bout time we snagged a couple 5 star linemen.

We have some great kids. I hope a few break out this year. Anyway...

Go Gators.

• Agree Agree x 2