Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

More NFL kneeling....by cheerleader

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Nov 2, 2018.

1. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Add looking at hot women to the boycott list for pubs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    Okay, it's a picture of a cheerleader kneeling. If she is doing it for the cause then I support her and anyone else 100% but could it be possible she may have just been faint or dizzy? Afterall..its just a picture without comment from her. I don't think I am off base on this thought process.

3. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Anything’s possible but I doubt she fainted into a kneeling position during the anthem. Good for her. Don’t let people push you around. Unfortunately I suspect her job is pretty replaceable though.

4. kygator

kygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I just burned my 49ers cheerleader outfit. It doesn’t fit like it used to anyway.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  5. madgator

madgator GC Hall of Fame

May 28, 2007
    South Florida
    Could only happen in a place like San Francisco

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Maybe Gruden will trade for her!

7. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Cheer leaders have a zero-tolerance policy for stuff like that, so she will probably be "fired" ... and I put "fired" in quotes because they are paid practically nothing and mostly just do it for fun. When I was younger, they used to work for free, but today some cheerleaders are paid as little as $100 a year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
  9. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    San Francisco is 33% Asian. It's not all white people, but there aren't many black people. Most of the diversity is Asian (which I believe also includes South Asia, i.e. India). Basically if you took the Black population of a Southern city and made them Asian, and changed the Asian population to Black, then demographic's wise you'd have something like San Francisco.

And I bet if you look at the suburbs Asians make up an even greater number of the population and diversity in general is greater. Not because the suburbs are cheaper, but because tech companies bring in a lot of diversity and traffic sucks, so people tend to live near their jobs.

Asians Outnumber Whites In Silicon Valley – SiliconValleyOneWorld

Asians and Pacific Islanders now form the largest racial block in Santa Clara County, exceeding the proportion of non-Hispanic white residents for the first time.

According to new demographic findings from the Population Dynamics Research Group at the University of Southern California, in the next 25 years, Silicon Valley’s Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino and other Asian populations plus a smattering of Pacific Islanders are expected to grow to more than 43 percent of the county total. That is approximately 30 percentage points higher than Asians’ projected proportion nationally.​

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. wgbgator

wgbgator Very Stable Genius Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Geo-hell
    But could it happen in Santa Clara, where the 49ers actually play?