Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.
  1. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Would you be shocked to find out that Trump raped a 13-year old at Epstein’s home in NYC?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    There is very little that could force me to vote for trump. If he suddenly came clean about all his past questions and explained his questionable wording in a cogent manner, maybe? If Biden was pinned with irrefutable evidence of sexual assault, I would not vote for president and just vote down ballot. I mean, if he's the nominee. It looks like with all the rescheduled primaries we may be heading for an "Ultra Tuesday" in June, and it could be winner take all in one swoop. This whole thing has changed the makeup and it might give Bernie a path back in.

3. LouisvilleGator

LouisvilleGator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 16, 2012
    Feel free to start a thread about Trump. If Trump really did that, are you saying it makes it okay for Biden to be president, because what he's being accused of is lower on the sex crimes totem pole than what you stated about Trump? I don't think Trump did that, but regardless, I don't see how that absolves Biden from anything. Can you explain how it would? Are you saying you're okay with Biden doing that, because you believe that story about Trump?

4. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Barring Biden not being able to be the nominee due to illness or some other reason, Bernie is done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. gaterzfan

gaterzfan Senior

Feb 6, 2020
    This is sad. Some democrats are alleging that other democrats (Sanders supporters) are doing to Biden precisely what the vast majority of democrats did to Kavanaugh.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    I feel the same. But who is to argue against the notion that we are in a very different place than Super Tuesday? On March 15th, even, the candidates mainly sniped about past voting records. Who is thinking about the past right now?

7. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    Ask for a more thorough investigation?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    That hurts Bernie even more. That was Bernie's argument against Biden. Bernie lost the electability debate. Now, Biden has such a big lead that he can lose every remaining primary and still end up with the most delegates.

9. gaterzfan

gaterzfan Senior

Feb 6, 2020
    Well, it’s obvious that democrats love to fabricate stories then demand formal investigations into same. Is that what Sanders supporters are doing as regards this allegation of Biden’s sexual misconduct?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    But if he's weakened somehow by the convention will a plurality be enough?

11. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    Yes. If Biden is leading and physically able, he's the pick.

12. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    Why didn't Gorsuch get the same treatment? Or any of the other multitudinous nominees the Senate has shoved through to lower courts?

I don't know if Sanders supporters are doing anything. This is the first I'm hearing of this and, well, we have more pressing international issues going on right about now.

@gator_lawyer makes a compelling point about the accuser's previous allegations, and it is curious as to why the more egregious portions weren't mentioned earlier.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    In a plurality? That assumes (in this hypothetical in which he has lost a lot of momentum due to health or whatever allegations might pop up--verified or not) the other candidates put their delegates behind him.

14. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    nope

15. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Bernie is done. Biden will get the nom. These allegations are crap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    The superdelegates will back Biden. The party doesn't want Bernie. They're not going to take it away from Biden if he's leading.

17. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    If you read my earlier post, I said that Biden would be unfit for office if he sexually assaulted the accuser. Trump was sued for the alleged rape of the 13-year old, and she had witnesses. On top of that Trump was accused of sexually assaulting a lot of other women. He also bragged about going into beauty pageant dressing rooms to look at naked or partially naked females as young as 14 or 15. Then you had his Hollywood Access locker room talk of grabbing women and shoving his tongue down their throats. Trump is a sick human being and, unfortunately, an incompetent president. I am truly sorry for you if you are unable to see that after all that has happened over the last few years. Is Biden a flawed candidate? Yes, to some extent. But he would get our country back to some level of normalcy subject to this virus problem. He also might get us out of this one party at the throat of the other party behavior that we’ve gotten into.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2020 at 8:32 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. metalcoater

metalcoater Senior

May 30, 2007
    So Trump is a scumbag for saying grab them by the P in the 80's, but this alleged thing did not happen now so it is irrelevant.

19. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    That wasn't from the 80's, it was from 2005.

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    25 women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. This doesn't seem like the hill for you to die on.

• Winner Winner x 1