Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

(SWIM) McCool to Join Gators

Discussion in 'Alligator Alley (other sports)' started by gatorjjh, Aug 8, 2019.

1. gatorjjh

gatorjjh A Gator with a Glass half full attitude Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    Thursday, August 8, 2019
    McCool to Join Gators for 2019-20 Campaign
    Ryan Sosic uf
    The junior diver looks to help the Gators build off their best conference finish since 2011.
    In her first two seasons at Arizona State University, McCool made a NCAA Championship appearance, finished top-10 at the 2019 NCAA Diving Zone Championships and secured five top-10 finishes at the PAC-12 Championships.

She will be able to compete immediately due to out-of-conference transfer rules.
    Her addition, along with seven other 2019 newcomers, looks to bolster a squad that made huge leaps in Poppell's first year as the Gators posted their best Southeastern Conference championship finish since 2011.
    "After my recruitment trip I knew that this was the place I wanted to be, said McCool. "The team made me feel more a part of a team than I have ever felt before, which was a huge eye opener to me. Coming into this year I am so excited to train and compete with my team as well as coach Gillooly. I believe our team will do great things this year and I can't wait to get started."
    McCool to Join Gators for 2019-20 Campaign - Florida Gators

• Like Like x 2