Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

McCall

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by gator4ever39, Jan 1, 2021.

1. LAGatorDoc

LAGatorDoc GC Hall of Fame

Jul 29, 2012
    Have you seen how our defense has consistently gone down the toilet the past two years? Look out our defensive performance trends from 3 years ago to today. Tell me if they are trending in the right direction or the wrong direction. We have given up more 600, 500, and 400 yard games this year than since 1990, and more this year than Vandy has against the same competition this year. You know... the team that just fired their coach. Tell me who has the better talent. Us or Vandy?

So what do we do from here? If Mullen keeps the same DC, he is firmly planting his foot and making his line in the sand with so much opposition to keeping Grantham.

• Like Like x 1
  2. LLCoolJ94

LLCoolJ94 GC Hall of Fame

Bro you know the BS you posted here in 18. I'm not combing through 2.5 years of posts to find it.

You sure you want to bring up that particular can of worms? Should I, uh, post the emails?

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/togray14

Now, I can't speak to whether he gone, but the screen grab I posted was taken literally just before I put it up here. Check link above.

Anything else on this matter should be taken to PMs or just keep it moving @GatorGrowl

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021