Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Luka Dončić

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by iam4uf, Mar 11, 2020.

1. iam4uf

iam4uf GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Gainesville
    I'd gotten bored with the NBA & quit watching some time ago. The other day I think I was waiting for something to come on & watched OT of a Dallas game. This guard was handling the ball & making little moves that left defenders flat-footed. Dallas' offense looked great. That was just a few minutes of play time, is he always able to do this? I haven't seen another Dallas game on the TV schedule but would make an effort to watch some more of their games if he's really that good. Any opinion?

2. Orangeandblue15

Orangeandblue15 Junior

Jan 2, 2014
    Yes. He's consistently that good. The Mavs took Lebron and the Lakers to OT earlier this season where Luka and Lebron both had Triple Doubles, and all Lebron had to say was "that's a bad man." Fun to watch Dorian Finney-Smith get good minutes in Dallas too!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fda92045

fda92045 GC Legend

Feb 19, 2012
    He's very good. NBA is very entertaining now. A lot of young stars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gatorPUNX

gatorPUNX GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    This decade has produced a great influx of talent. Wish more came from Florida (although having Beal ball out is nice) or the Magic draft ANYONE who can carry a franchise

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. regurgigator

regurgigator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Seattle area
    Luka is a great player, as is the player he said he patterned his game after: LeBron.

A lot of great players in the league, but yes, Luka is one of them now. He's a fantastic scorer and playmaker!

6. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Yes Luka is very good. The "NBA is boring so I'll just stick to college hoops because they play their hearts out" crowd is missing out.

• Agree Agree x 1