Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by LonedawgUF, Nov 5, 2018.

1. LonedawgUF

LonedawgUF Premium Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Oviedo, FL
    This weekend I downloaded the app to my phone. I logged in just to kind of keep track of the commentary of the game. After the game I went back to my PC and found I was logged out of my account. I tried to log back in but the screen just blinked and stayed on the same page. The log in screen never actually came up. I normally use Google Chrome but for whatever reason I couldn't get the log in screen to come up. I switched over to explorer and was able to log in no problem. I am now at work, where I typically use Google Chrome and again, screen blinks but log in never comes up. Have to switch over to explorer to sign in as I had to Saturday night. Signing into the app just may be a coincidence or it may have some impact. I'm not saying one way or the other. I know I had no issues before and now I do.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. GatorGrowl

GatorGrowl Forum Admin Moderator VIP Member GC Staff

Jan 19, 2012
    Paris, TN
    Sorry you are having trouble..

I would suggest you clear your cache and then log in here
    Please login

3. LonedawgUF

LonedawgUF Premium Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Oviedo, FL
    I did that, takes me to my renewal page, showing as already logged. Keep in mind I went over to google chrome, as I am currently responding from explorer. Anyway, it immediately showed me as logged in, so I clicked on Gator Country and again, I was not logged in. I clicked on "Log In" and the page again blinked and just reloaded without giving the option to log in.

4. solari

solari GC Janitor VIP Member GC Staff

It means your cache or cookies were not cleared completely... Because if you're still logged in, something was not cleared. Make sure you clear cache *and* cookies.

Ray

5. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Senior

Sep 18, 2015
    bummed that I cant just add gif from my hard drive. whassup w that?