Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Least Racist Countries 2021

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Orange_and_Bluke, May 3, 2021.

1. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    I provided evidence of some countries with disparities. What do I have to find disparities with every single country to make my claim even worthy of a rebuttal from you? No thanks.

Widespread disparities does not necessarily indicate racism. It perhaps draws concern that warrants further investigation if on a broad scale, but it is not necessarily racism.

Historically, racism was 100% an incredibly prevalent factor, it probably remains a factor to some degree. The question is how much of an obstacle to success is race per se in 2021. I would say it's incredibly low. You would say it's incredibly high. With respect to what causes the disparities in 2021, that's been asked and answered and you're more than welcome to read the thread again.

Again, historically racism, today, cycles of poverty and disproportionate bad decision-making from Blacks as a collective demographic. Things like sky-high single-motherhood rates, which is actually a figure where Blacks have actually dramatically regressed since the Civil Rights movement. With respect to reasons why they haven't closed things like income gaps, or quality of life gaps, that's a good place to start looking.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    A Van Down By the River
    So, American culture?