Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'GC Hall of Fame' started by ursidman, Sep 4, 2018.

1. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Yes he did. Boofing is not flatulence. That’s commonly used slang for sex in the 1980’s. Meanwhile, nobody aside from Kavanaugh has ever referred to boofing as flatulence. It’s impossible to prove but to anyone being honest with themselves, he lied under oath about the sexual references in his year book in an effort to protect his reputation.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2018
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
  2. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
  3. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Not that it matters anymore and apologies if already posted but there is another corroborating witness for Dr. Ford.
    Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Reveal Statement From Corroborating Witness | HuffPost

In a letter to the Senate, Koegler expressed concern over its decision to rush Kavanaugh’s confirmation process without hearing from Ford’s corroborating witnesses, including himself.

Koegler said in a signed declaration that Ford, a Palo Alto University professor, told him about the alleged assault in 2016, around the time former Stanford University student Brock Turner was sentenced for raping an unconscious woman. He said she told him about it again three months ago in an email.

The letter was obtained by Fox News anchor Shannon Bream and MSNBC’s Kyle Griffin.

“There are a minimum of 7 additional people, known to the White House, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the FBI who knew about the assault prior to the nomination who were not interviewed,” Koegler wrote. “I am one of them.”

4. homer

homer GC Hall of Fame

Nov 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    So do you THINK Kavanaugh was telling the truth when he said boofing was flatulence? Seriously?

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. LouisvilleGator

LouisvilleGator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 16, 2012
    Not only this, but I hear that Ford's husband has just arrived in DC to show his unequivocal support for his wife. This is an open and shut case. He did it!! I can't believe what it going to happen in the Senate chamber later today. Our country has been taken over by the alt-right gang rapists and Susan Collins.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Boofing is just some bullshit made up word. Never heard it before these witch trials.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  8. kygator

kygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Your post reminds me of the following quote. I guess we we will find out in November if it holds true.

• When I face an issue of great import that cleaves both constituents and colleagues, I always take the same approach. I engage in deep deliberation and quiet contemplation. I wait to the last available minute and then I always vote with the losers. Because, my friend, the winners never remember and the losers never forget.
      • As quoted in Business Wit & Wisdom(2005) by Richard S. Zera, p. 164

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. homer

homer GC Hall of Fame

Nov 2, 2015
    I don’t know what he thinks it is.

Possibly

That’s why I don’t state it as a fact like you do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    No it’s slang for sex or anal sex. It’s all over the internet (before this “witch” trial). Meanwhile, there isn’t a single reference to boofing meaning farting anywhere on the entire internet.

Again, it can’t be proven. Which is why he was probably comfortable lying under oath about it.

Sad y’all can’t be honest with yourselves.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
  11. gatorknights

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    That's kind of what I was saying when I said "I don't know, these guys seem to think he did."

12. LouisvilleGator

Oct 16, 2012
    Ohmygah!! Have you never heard of Urban Dictionary, pal??
    What these guys don't realize is Urban Dictionary is the #1 "go to" prosecutions use nowadays in perjury trials.

• Like Like x 2
  13. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    He could have just said he didn’t remember what boofing meant.

The stock “flatulence” answer was so clearly bullshit to anyone who has an ounce of integrity.

14. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    It may be slang for anal sex in 2018 but when you're talking 1982 it was nonexistent.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. gatorknights

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    And you know this for a fact...how?

16. LouisvilleGator

Oct 16, 2012
    If he had any integrity at all, he would have said "on that question, I'll simply defer to Urban Dictionary."

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    Right. He doesn’t so he made up the bullshit about “flatulence.”

18. LouisvilleGator

Oct 16, 2012
    You're wrong. I happen to know all the slang terms that were used in all high schools, in each and every jurisdiction back in 1982 and you just couldn't be more wrong. From California, to Texas, to Maine.. it meant the same. There was no ambiguity. I just know, so don't ask for any proof, you rape enabler.

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. CaptUSMCNole

CaptUSMCNole Premium Member

May 23, 2007
    NCR
    Have you seen me claim that? I feel I have been very respective of Dr. Ford through out this process and stated she deserved to be heard, which does not equate to being believed.

Do I think that the Democrats used her to further their own ends regardless of Dr. Ford wishes? Absolutely. If this matter had been handled properly by Difi, Dr. Ford could have remained nameless and we might be finishing up another candidates hearings right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  20. LouisvilleGator

Oct 16, 2012
    The only question in my mind is does he get 5 years or 10? Maybe more since he's a Federal judge?

• Funny Funny x 1