Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

karma is a witch spelled differently

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by ETGator1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. kes

kes All American

May 26, 2007
    DeLand, FL
    bwitch? Doesn’t look right.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. username

username Junior

Aug 17, 2017
    EJ smith owes Florida nothing. How is this karma? He didn’t wrong us.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. DeBigLeezard

DeBigLeezard GC Hall of Fame

Feb 25, 2010
    There's no way in hell that I would want to follow Emmitt Smith's footsteps...
    Especially if I was his son!
    One of the greatest if not THE greatest running backs in the complete history of the University of Florida.
    Could you see if EJ had burped wrong while carrying the ball while on Florida Field?
    The torches and the pitchforks would have come out!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    Congrats on getting admitted to Stanford, EJ; it's a fine institution. Best of luck on the football field, too. But, enjoy watching the Gators in the playoffs on TV.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

I don't know, but Palo Alto is a different world from Texas - or Florida for that matter. It's just so different out there, and not for everybody - fun place to visit but I'd never want to live out there in that crazy shit. SF is turning into a freaking disaster. It's also a hell of a long way away. I would expect homesickness to potentially play a role in some cases.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. grant1

grant1 GC Hall of Fame

Nov 10, 2009
    What does a qb transfer have to do with a RB recruit? No karma here even if EJ said he was looking forward in playing with sad QB.

7. gtr2x

gtr2x GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    Get serious. SF is far from a "freaking disaster". It's a great place to live....if you have $$$.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

been there, worked there plenty of times. Done business with Tesla in Palo Alto. Done Napa, Sonoma, Paso Robles.....I know the place.

San Francisco is geographically stunning. But socially it’s a freaking disaster and getting worse. If you live there you know what I’m talking about, and I’d prefer to not hijack this thread to THFSG

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Bowiegator

Bowiegator Senior

Apr 3, 2007
    I am pretty sure that is about the funniest post I have read assuming it was sarcastic.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  10. obgator

obgator GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    As someone who was raised
    SF and Palo Alto aren’t the same, even from a cultural standpoint. I can’t think of a more enriching experience for a “student” than going to Stanford and living around PA and the connections it opens up. I know since I’ve been living there for the past 10 years.

I disagree with your assessment of SF but that is best saved for THFSG as you say.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tommyvee

tommyvee GC Hall of Fame

May 16, 2007
    Malefidollars?

12. gtr2x

gtr2x GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    Wife has a good friend that lives there and loves it, been there many times. Couldn't disagree more. Great area.

If u did not want to hijack the thread should have skipped the negative comment. I won't elaborate further, but the continued trashing of Calif by some has gotten old.

13. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Don’t try and go righteous on me. Voicing a negative opinion on a situation as screwed up as SF is now hijacking a thread? But saying wonderful things about the place isn’t?

How ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. G8rmann

G8rmann Premium Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Karma is an Indian word for wishful thinking.

15. filamg8torfan

filamg8torfan GC Legend

Mar 17, 2019
    I agree. Feel sorry for the homeless, but I don't want to hijack the thread either.

16. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

I feel sorry for some of them.....but I’ll leave it at that to keep this thread here