Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Kadeem Telfort transferring

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by Notoriousgator, Jan 10, 2018.

1. NOLAGATOR

NOLAGATOR GC Hall of Fame

Jun 2, 2014
    That would be my guess. He's a thug. I believe in redemption BUT not in my locker room. Let him play for Kiffin, or Terry Bowden, or some JUCO.

Mullen does not need this. Although he put up with a lot of it under URBAN. Before you go crazy - It's one of the reasons Muschamp was brought in AND why he lost so many his first year.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. themistocles

themistocles VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Temple Terrace, FL
    Last spring, it looked like he might be the #3 tackle in the rotation. A real shame to lose him, but sometimes you must pay for your errors. Unfortunately, that occurs far to infrequently in today's corrupt and warped world.

I wish him the best of fortune wherever he lands.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. wrpgator

wrpgator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. grant1

grant1 GC Hall of Fame

Nov 10, 2009
    Oh NOOOO! Going to Too Hot!!! In before the LOCK.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. grant1

grant1 GC Hall of Fame

Nov 10, 2009
    Charlie Strong was known for taking transfers like him to Looeyville, I see him winding up at usf.

On a side bar, I see another push to get usf (and ucf) into the Big 12. That happens and both could be a major recruiting drain from us. I see the Tampa Bay area HSs (especially IMG Academy) feeding usf. Recruiting against the other Big 3 sucks, going against the future Big 5 will really blow. But what do I know with all of those here wishing success on usf and Charlie.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. NOLAGATOR

Jun 2, 2014
    Their issue's are attendance. The Big 12 needs teams but USF and UCF will need to up their game from a facility and fan standpoint.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. theghost

theghost GC Hall of Fame

Aug 14, 2011
    DC area
    I'm curious where these guys land (I'm sure Telfort isn't the only one). It seems it could be a PR nightmare to take one of these kids...but I agree w/ you 100% about Kiffin and FAU. He's taken a few of these troubled P5 kids since he's been there (13 months?). That would be a great landing spot (but I doubt Kiffin is there longer than a year or two).

8. NOLAGATOR

Jun 2, 2014
    If a coach wanted to make some noise, he could take AS MANY of these misfits as possible (Across the nation) Terry Bowden did this at N.AL. I think this is what Kiffin is trying to do.

Just think, you could offer Scarlet , and the OL, and DL and really up the talent at FAU.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The_Graygator

The_Graygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007

And you know what? I think with the right coach, Telfort will be playing in the NFl one day, and as much as I hate to lose his skill base, I have to agree with you whole-heartedly NOLA... Mullen and UF just doesn't need this distraction at UF.

I hope Kadeem straightens his life out and gets back on his feet and does something positive with himself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Montanagator

Montanagator All American

Dec 13, 2009
    Each time he used the cc at a 7-11 to buy a bag of Funyums counts as a separate charge. A guys gotta eat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. your_perfect_enemy

your_perfect_enemy GC Hall of Fame

Apr 7, 2010
    it was actually 2 charges each time- one for use of card without consent and one for fraudulent/illegal use of credit card. While I don't have sympathy for thieves nor do I give them a pass for what they did, 2 felony charges with essentially the same name for each time he order $15 delivery seems a bit heavy handed

12. theghost

theghost GC Hall of Fame

Aug 14, 2011
    DC area
    @onlygators: Florida #Gators DL Jordan Smith, indefinitely suspended for the season after being accused of credit card fraud, announces he will transfer "due to my recent actions and coaching changes."

13. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    I disagree. Most of the credit card gang deserve a second chance imo. They've been penalized severely already.