Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Kadarious Toney

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by cubangator, Jan 7, 2020.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Toney is scrambling around trying to decide which way to go.

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
  2. DBCooper

DBCooper GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Hendersonville, NC
    TOS had Lingard’s pic in a Gator Uniform #1. Don’t know if that means anything regarding Toney or if it’s just his preference.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Dude, you really created a new thread on this?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Problem is, because he doesn’t want to go back through “800 threads”, he creates #801 with zero useful information and pushing actual meaningful posts back off the front page. He’s part of the problem.

Get it?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. mcorsair15

mcorsair15 GC Legend

Sep 2, 2018
    You guys take this thread way too seriously. Just delete the post then (which has almost 2 full pages now of speculation and jokes, which is also what most threads have) and it goes away, problem solved. No need to be a jerk about it.

Get that?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. gatorPUNX

gatorPUNX GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Toney should stay and ride the UF wave whether his aspirations are signing an NFL contract or a record label deal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Who is being a jerk? I’m stating a common opinion here - the fact that you don’t like it doesn’t make me a jerk.

A new thread for every random question that’s already been posted and discussed amounts to board pollution. And it’s why this guy has to dig through “800 posts” to find an answer to his question.

I’m not taking any of this seriously, but it’s one thing to post a question and another thing to create a thread. A little thought before loading up the front page with a new thread might be considered common courtesy. If you still don’t “get that” then I can’t help you.

8. GatorSean

GatorSean GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    A simple google search would reveal the answer; reading through 800 threads really isn't necessary.

In fact, simply searching for the answer oneself would be significantly faster than creating a new thread asking for other people to answer it for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  9. username

username Junior

Aug 17, 2017
    Hope he leaves. We need to accept the fact that a couple great plays a year aren’t worth waiting for him to become a real receiver or to stop running backwards. I love that he doesn’t stop trying but most games he is a negative to the offense.

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. danmann65

danmann65 GC Hall of Fame

May 22, 2015
    I heard he was going to Miss State with Grantham.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. garettk

garettk GC Hall of Fame

Oct 3, 2008
    Let me know when it's safe to post about jet-packs and laser beams.....
    Uniform thread to follow.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I guess the crybaby impetuous whiners have to got the facepalm button when you tell the truth.

13. atlantagator86

atlantagator86 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    I get the issue but I don't think anyone needs to get confrontational about it. This is the mod's job. If they see duplicate threads, they have the ability to delete or merge them. They do it all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. maleko83

maleko83 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 22, 2007
    Fort Lauderdale. FL
    Luckily we won't have to worry about replacing Toney because I heard CJ Spiller will be transferring here.

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. mcorsair15

mcorsair15 GC Legend

Sep 2, 2018
    I didn't call you a jerk sir, the gentleman who replied to the post was being one. The "get it" comment from you could be construed as that but I let that go. We can agree to disagree, I personally think it's up to the "MODS" to delete the post or merge it or whatever. Anyways, have a great day and go Gators.

16. Gatorfred

Gatorfred GC Legend

Oct 15, 2012
    The jerk plays for UGA and he is being sued because of his jerkyness.

17. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Do you consider that there’s a difference between calling somebody out and being confrontational?

18. atlantagator86

atlantagator86 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    I said "anybody" meaning people from either side of the debate. That wasn't specifically directed at you.

19. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Go Gators

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Yes it’s up to the mods and admins to delete posts and threads, as well as granting “vacations” to those who cross the line. However, I believe we can also do a pretty good job of managing ourselves and each other to lighten the load on the mods and make this place as enjoyable as possible.

It isn’t a good thing for people to be inconsiderate or even abusive toward each other and just wait for the mods to clean up the mess. Most of the folks on here understand basic message board etiquette - I see nothing wrong with calling each other out when it’s warranted. It’s our board, and it’s a good one.

Go Gators

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1