Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Jeremiah Moon

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by 62gator, Jan 12, 2021.

1. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    You can take exception to the facts if you like, but, you really don't have to be so edgy about it. We're mostly all Gators here, so maybe take it down a notch? Just pointing out the possible similarities in the two stories before we lay waste to a Gator player. Trask was a relative unknown with no real demonstrated promise of greatness who missed most of the season with injury twice. Yes, Trask was a redshirt Junior when he got his chance vice a senior, but, not sure what bearing that has on the discussion. Go Gators.

jeremiah moon highlights - Bing video

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. florida72

florida72 Junior

Dec 31, 2019
    With all due respect I asked for none of this. This is the first time people were upside down about my post.

Yes, Go Gators!

3. WeWinWeEat

WeWinWeEat Senior

Apr 11, 2007
    Explain Stiner being a starter then

4. yellowboy90

yellowboy90 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    Moon is a nice depth player behind Cox and Bogle. If he has a truley healthy season I think he can help out as a Sam/Star against 12 personnel if he has the same speed and agility he used to have.

I personally would have liked to see him at the money backer spot instead of a pass rusher.

5. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    Too slow on the other site?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  6. rpmGator

rpmGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Moon will provide senior leadership to the entire D and be a positive for the team...

• Like Like x 1
  7. mkfgator

mkfgator All American

Aug 28, 2019
    We need as many bodies as we can get. The wild thing about football maybe more than any other sport is the best teams are the ones who play best when a key player goes down. This is a inherent injury game. Glad to have Jeremiah back. And I hope our guys , especially on the D, kill it in the weight room, watch more film and get smarter between now and next season. Lack of discipline and running out of position or just standing around in no position, killed us this year on D especially.