Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

IT’S HAPPENING… Sean Hannity: “The Deep State House of Cards — Mark My Words — It’s About to Come Cr

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Mar 9, 2019.

1. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    IT'S HAPPENING... Sean Hannity: "The Deep State House of Cards -- Mark My Words -- It's About to Come Crumbling Down" (VIDEO)
    Sean Hannity: “The Deep State House of Cards — Mark My Words — It’s About to Come Crumbling Down”

Sean Hannity: “Everything We’ve Been Revealing about the Deep State in Two Years Will Soon Have Very Serious Ramifications”
    Sean Hannity: “I know you’ve been saying to yourself, what about all of the people that we know have been abusing power, committing real and serious crimes. Hillary Clinton is one. We’re looking at people like McCabe, and Comey and Strzok, and Page and many, many, many more. What about the FISA abuses. Stripping Americans of their constitutional rights. What about the rampant conflicts of interest at some of the highest levels at the DOJ and FBI. Tonight we have great news. According to my sources, everything we have been revealing about the Deep State for two years will very soon result in major serious ramifications.
    The next few weeks should be fun

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. fredsanford

fredsanford Premium Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Hannity is complicit.

His time in the barrel approaches.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Hannity’s Seth Rich predictions proved so true, I can’t see how this one could fail.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. danmann65

danmann65 GC Legend

May 22, 2015
    Hannity is just trying to get people to watch his show. The only way I would watch it is if he was playing Russian Roulette. This goes for all newsotainment. MSNBC prime time lineup is almost as bad just with a different team that they favor.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    Using “Hannity” and “deep” in the same sentence is a non-starting oxymoron.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  6. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    He must be referring to the unilateral release of Bruce Ohr’s transcript by a Republican Congressman. Ohr is apparently guilty of speaking to Steele and passing his information along to other agents at DOJ. A heinous offense, apparently in GOP world. Better Ohr should have been risking to Sergei Kislyak about sanctions relief or a back channel with the Russians or secretly giving polling data to a Russian spy or publicly calling for the Russians to hack Hilary Clinton or meeting with agents of the Russian government to get dirt on Hilary or working with Wikileaks on the release of emails hacked by Russians. One can see where loyal Americans who suport those kind of activities would want to destroy the investigators or people getting information and call them the “deep state” or illegal actors. Meanwhile, Representative Collins is a dirtbag piece of scum. So, now the Bpiae is 435 separate members of a body that is bound by no rules. The transcript he released essentially identified that one of Steele’s sources was the head of a Russian Intel agency; so he released a source. Clear attempt to undermine US interests and divert attention from the multiple sentencings coming up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  7. nobbqsauce

nobbqsauce Junior

Nov 21, 2018
    While Bruce Ohrs testimony is enlightening... and we still are not sure who is telling the truth about it all....Sean Hannity is a tool. I'm very conservative and find the man to be nauseating.
    As for collins... he is no better and certainly no worse than Adam Schiff. At this point our politicians are basically all scum. Most do not care about our country nearly as much as they care about their own pockets and power.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    If there was a deep state, Hillary Clinton would be President.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    How is his Seth Rich angle working out?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    It's time for you to get off bottle

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I've never understood the people who watch these partisan "news" shows. Back when I had cable, I avoided Fox and MSNBC ... only turned on Fox for Obama election nights to watch the meltdown. That was fun. I can't imagine being of those guys that sits back, nods their head, and drolls on themselves while someone tells them what to think of world events.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  12. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I remember the meltdown on Fox when Karl Rove, a Fox talking head at the time, was told by Fox's own election analysts that Obama was reelected.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. danmann65

danmann65 GC Legend

May 22, 2015
    I quit cable a couple of years ago. At the time the news stations were ok except for during prime time where they put talking heads on who just endlessly bloated. Before 4 they typically had solid news.

14. nobbqsauce

nobbqsauce Junior

Nov 21, 2018
    Fox talking heads or MSNBC talking heads...its not news, it's not politics..its ratings.
    And nothing beats the meltdowns that happened across the board and nation when Hillary lost.
    At least there were no newspapers claiming she won...

15. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    Schiff is busted. Calls for his recusal as Deep State's about to come crumbling down. Hannity says this is it.
    Schiff is busted. Calls for his recusal as Deep State’s about to come crumbling down. Hannity says this is it.
    The bombshell discovery that Michael Cohen privately met with House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff for a whopping 10 hours prior to testifying to Congress late last month has some convinced that the congressman coached him on what to say during his testimony.

“[T]hat’s not just talking to someone about the logistics of their testimony,” Republican congressman Mike Turner noted Friday evening on Fox News’ “Hannity,” hours after it was learned that Cohen’s meeting with Schiff spanned 10 hours over at least four different days.

“That’s actually talking to them about their testimony. That’s when coaching can happen, that’s when suggesting of answers happens. This is certainly very concerning. And it shows orchestration. They say this is a professional investigation. This is professional orchestration.”

Schiff never disclosed this meeting, which is relevant given his prominent role in investigating the president for crimes that have so far not been shown to have ever occurred.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Uhhh, what?

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

Because Sean is such and objective news reporter.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. studegator

studegator Sophomore

Feb 24, 2008
    Alex jones, hannity, rush limpbow all one and the same. Got a captive audience and making millions off them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    I love Rush and the fact that you guys hate him is even better. I listen to Hannity maybe twice a week. Alex Jones I've maybe been to his site 2 or 3 times, don't really care for him. What losers do you go to?

20. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019 at 7:08 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1