Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Issaiah Walker to transfer

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by elijah_blue7, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    The internet is a cesspool

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. diehardgator15

diehardgator15 GC Legend

Oct 6, 2019
    I’m only on page 3 and Im already pissed off reading this thread.
    Nothing is going to change his Mom’s mind that the virus is going to wipe the world out and that he needs to be home.

Same thing with Evans.

Bad timing.

3. LLCoolJ94

LLCoolJ94 GC Hall of Fame

That is not what I wrote. Instead, I reported a distilled version of what has been passed onto me.

4. diehardgator15

diehardgator15 GC Legend

Oct 6, 2019
    Huh? It is what you wrote as your name is above the quoted text.

So you’re saying you copy and pasted that?

L o l

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. LLCoolJ94

I can't tell if this is a serious reply?

6. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    He will get the new Covid immediate transfer.

7. diehardgator15

diehardgator15 GC Legend

Oct 6, 2019
    It was, your response was weird and confusing.

I was replying to what YOU wrote, then you said:

“That isn’t what I wrote”

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. GameTime1

GameTime1 GC Legend

Jul 27, 2015
    This is a thing mullen and staff need to figure out before signing day imo.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  9. LLCoolJ94

I was delineating that you misrepresented me. I didn't just conjure up what I wrote. Instead, I reported what somebody has told me. I'm not sure where you're misunderstanding.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. okcgator

okcgator Senior

Sep 24, 2015
    Dayton
    I wonder if we could persuade Marc Britt to do the same. Especially since ACT/SATs are getting thrown out. Speaking of which has anyone heard anything on Manuel?

11. diehardgator15

diehardgator15 GC Legend

Oct 6, 2019
    I didn’t misrepresent anything, I responded to your post. My post wasn’t even about or related to you. I didn’t edit what you said. Ease up, and relax a bit your clearly a bit tense. Your post was tl;dr anyway.

No, not only did you not conjure up what you wrote but you copied someone elses idea of the situation, which is like (sources please?!).

I simply replied to you, saying he went home because him Mom is probably freaking out about this virus and wanted him near home, it had nothing to do with how much contact the coaches had with him, which is probable.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. LLCoolJ94

How convenient I have receipts for this nonsense.

You wrote that this thread "pissed" you off.

You wrote that nothing was going to change his mother's mind whilst quoting me, wherein I reported what people have told me about how well the support staff handled it. So please explain how quoting something I wrote is "not even about" me.

Idk what part about someone in the UAA telling me something, and me passing it along to those here is not clear to you. How dense can you get? Honestly. I didn't copy someone else's idea at all. And you expect me to what? Dox the people who tell me things? Why would I do that? Like, here, this person is John Smith, his extension is 555 and his email is John.Smith@ufl.edu.

You are speculating at what happened. I passed along info from someone who works in the UAA. If you're waiting for me to dox people who tell me things, then I suggest you don't hold your breath.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. username

username Junior

Aug 17, 2017
    are you implying Mullen did any of that? That Mullen or the staff sold them a dream that wasn’t true? Lied to them while recruiting? They walked into a different situation that they thought?
    I’m getting tired of seeing that quote “come back to haunt Mullen”

Just because people transfer doesn’t mean a single reason he listed is the reason why.

what does that quote have to do with this situation?

14. LLCoolJ94

Obviously, I don't speak for @orangeblue_coop, but I think he just put that there for reference. I don't think he is intimating that CDM lied to any player. Taking that shot at UGA, to then have players transfer in at least as quick of a timeframe for being on campus is not a good look.

In addition, we might want to hold off on the shyte talking until we actually beat them. Don't get me wrong, I love to shyte talk. But I do so when I'm confident I can back that up. That's just my take.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  15. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Mullen spoke on a situation (presumably) about Georgia having players immediately transfer, and now a year later he’s been burned by players immediately transferring. Just pointing out the irony in it, nothing more, nothing less.

16. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Spot on

17. graylon

graylon VIP Member

Sep 27, 2018
    Dont worry they will.. God forbid you point out an obvious serious issue...lol

18. graylon

graylon VIP Member

Sep 27, 2018
    If he he is so competitive why is he letting his offensive line coach get raked through the mud in recruiting by Georgia

19. username

username Junior

Aug 17, 2017
    yes but he was very specific in what he was talking about....and that situation hasn’t happened at Uf at all. So I don’t understand why it is always brought up

20. username

username Junior

Aug 17, 2017
    I agree, I don’t think he meant anything bad by it. But the quote is about specific reasons leading to players transferring, which to my knowledge hasn’t happened once at UF. I see people bring this quote up a lot, but it hasn’t “bitten Mullen in the ass” or anything imo, because that hasn’t happened here once (to my knowledge).

I just don’t see how that quote applies to any of the transfers that have happened lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.