Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Is Hunter's Laptop Still Considered Russian Disinformation?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Vindibudd, Aug 26, 2022.

1. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    Especially when many, many lawyers and this particular client are known to have difficulty with truthfulness and accuracy.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The real issue isn't whether or not Hunter Biden's laptop is real (there isn't any doubt the files, including the emails are real), it's whether Hunter was able to influence Joe Biden with respect to policy and there is absolutely no evidence to that effect. While Hunter is a sleazy grifter who undoubetly tried to create the illusion that he was able to influence his father and apparently monetized that narrative through his position on the board of Burisma and very likely when he apparently received significant compensation from a certain Chinese businessman there is no evidence that he actually influenced his father. Those afflicted with Hunter Biden Derangement Syndrome keep emphasizing Hunter's promise to introduce the Chinese guy to the "big guy" presumably Joe Biden. From what I could gather and please provide evidence correcting me if I'm wrong, despite Hunter's promise there is no evidence that Joe Biden ever had a face to face meeting with the Chinese businessman and even if he did the meeting would have been irrelevant with respect to the influence of policy considering that it would have occurred in 2018 when Old Joe didn't hold any public office and the Republicans controlled the presidency and both Houses of Congress. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Trump, Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan would have paid much attention to Joe Biden in 2018.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    No, that's not the point at all. I was making a legal argument, you are gratuitously attacking people.

4. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I am aware of no incriminating information about Joe Biden and only potentially embarrassing information about his adult son. I am no more interested in this as I was about Trumps extra material affair.

Come at me when you have a shred of proof regarding Joe Biden. Until then you’re just a yippie barking dog that thinks he a Doberman.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian biz man to dad

Warning: clicking on link will take out of the warm n cozy confines of your safe space snowglobe and expose you to frigid truth. Proceed at your own peril.

:devil:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I get you revel in making fun of Hunters troubles for personal pleasure and enjoyment. I don’t know what that has to do with Joe Biden. Nor do you otherwise you wouldn’t deflect.

7. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Wrong article posted. I since edited. Check out new linky.

Its about Traitor Joe, not only his man-boy Hun'y B.

8. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Can’t you just tell me the crime? I’m not chasing right wing winks and whispers.

9. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Btw, i couldn't care less about man-boys personal problems. His traitorous roll vis a vis his daddy OTOH, is compelling.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    'Fraida venturing outside of da 'globe?

:p

Traitor Joe was directly involvedd with the Barisma deal, contrary to his assurances that he had no such dealings.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    And, although that isn’t public knowledge, you know this how?

12. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Email from Burisma exec confirmed by Hun'y B. If you dared venture beyond the warm cozy confines of da 'globe, you'd a read it for yourself.

13. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    What did the email confirm? Why can’t you just be straight forward?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    And did Joe do anything to aid the Ukrainian "biz" man? And as a point of information there is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire its prosecutor general as a result of that meeting despite the implication in the NY Post (the print and online version of Fox News) article. Both the EU and IMF wanted Viktor Shokin the Ukrainian Prosecutor General out because he was incredibly corrupt and conditioned aid on his ouster.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    How many threads would we have if this was Don Jr.'s laptop? Pages and pages of threads. Hunter is going down. The FBI can't protect him any longer.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. GatorJMDZ

Apr 3, 2007
    LOL. Oh, boy, yet another mother of all investigations with the promise that someone is really going down this time. How many times have we read this crap from you people? How many times has it happened?

How'd that Durham thing turn out again?

If you want to see Hunter go down so badly, buy one of his videos.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  17. GatorJMDZ

Apr 3, 2007
    Better to view the world from a snowglobe then from up one's......

18. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I doubt it. A better comparison would be to Tiffany who didn’t serve in the administration. I don’t care if Hunter ‘goes down’. Just don’t insinuate Joe did anything wrong unless you have something. You don’t.

Whats Hunter going down for? Over promising?

• Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1