Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Iran Ups the Ante _ Drone Attacks on KSA Refineries

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by G8trGr8t, Sep 14, 2019.

1. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Too late on Jennifer Lawrence.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    I know. I just asked her and she's staying put here. :ninja::devil::D

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I thought she was coming here tomorrow? And after I gave that Nigerian guy my bank account number, balance and signed whatever that form was he wanted me to sign? Well. Anyway, at least there is the money from his uncle that we are splitting!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OklahomaGator

OklahomaGator Jedi Administrator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Miami, OK
    What are the Saudi's going to do? Are they going to attack Iran? Could they ban all Iranians from Mecca?

I agree somewhat with what Tulsi Gabbard said. We shouldn't be the proxy army for Saudi. If they want to go to war with Iran, let them send their troops in.

5. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    talk about 2 snakes in a basket. Interesting to see China going in headfirst while they abuse their muslim population at home. I suspect Iran is going to get what they can and then tell China to piss off, I don't see them kowtowing to the Chinese in the long term like most of the debt laden borrowers in third world countries do.

6. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Seems like KSA needs to buy themselves some proxies to blame and then launch a cruise missile strike on Iranian oil assets

7. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    It’s easy to agree with Tulsi Gabbard on that point: Sure, the U.S. is not KSA’s proxy. The problem is no one said it was. No one suggested it was. She might as well have said, “Trump is not going bring back infant sacrifice! We do not bring children into this world to throw them into fires and satisfy the right wing’s neo-Canaanite agenda!” Yay! We’re all on board. How profound.

However, her comparison of the military to prostitution whenever we’ve been tasked with acting in other countries’ interests shows, once again, her ignorance of the history of her supposed other profession. The U.S. has operated as part of a coalition in nearly every war it has prosecuted since 1917. In most of those cases, at least one other member nation’s interests outweighed ours. That didn’t make us South Korea’s “whore” in June 1950. Just a dumb, ill-considered comparison for someone who walks around touting a Command & General Staff College education.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1