Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!
  1. Folks, some of you have asked if we were trimming our forums since there are no sports at the moment. We’re going to keep everything open on the forums to provide a sense of normalcy here. It’s our hope Gator Country can be a place of comfort for you during these crazy times. Be safe my friends and take care. -Ray and the GC staff. GO GATORS IN AL KINDS OF WEATHER!

PS. If you happen to find yourself in tight financial circumstances with regards to renewing here please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help sort it out.

IPad

Discussion in 'GatorTail Pub' started by vaxcardinal, Nov 20, 2018.

1. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Looking to upgrade my wife’s IPad 2nd generation to a new IPad. Is the Pro way overkill? She uses it to watch TV, run some apps and surf the web.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. kf4syr

kf4syr Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Lakeland FL
    I would say yes it is overkill

3. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Get the 10.5” iPad Pro. It will be much cheaper than the new 11” models and still powerful enough for her.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. AlfaGator

AlfaGator VIP Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Costco just had the 9.7 inch 32 GB on sale for 249.00. Current model that supports the pen. They are sold out, but am hearing they will get more. That would work fine for her if the screen is not too small for her needs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    thanks. I bought it from costco online on thanksgiving. Then saw that target also had it for the same price so cancelled my costco order and bought from target since I get 5% off with their red card.