Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

I just don't understand

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by boligator, Sep 12, 2021.

1. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    You know, I just don’t understand the anti-vaxers “cry for freedom” argument. With freedom comes responsibility. To your family and ALSO to your fellow citizens. Simple concept but this is what freedom is all about. RESONSIBILITY. Period.

As most of you know, I’ve been living in South America for over 30 years. I am still a proud American and will always love my country. But for the sake of God I just don’t understand the mind-set of the anti-vax crowd in the US. You owe it to your fellow citizens, Americans, to ensure that we do all we can to contain this deadly virus that is STILL killing thousands of our people in the US every day.

Here in Argentina we have only have a 35% full vaccination rate. People are begging for the vax. But beyond that, people wear masks, they social distance and they abide by the rules to protect all people. They don’t like it but they have respect for their families, their elders, and other families. A REAL sense of community. The way it should be. And they don’t understand why this is a problem in the US.

I don’t know what happened to the US, but I fear that our nation is SO divided along political lines that something as simple as combating a deadly disease is now fodder for so called “freedom”. Pathetic.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  2. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    The Republican Party happened to the U.S.

Apparently there is no group of losers or criminals they don’t want under their umbrella. Whether Nazi’s, sovereign citizens, or anti-vaxxers. A different sort of “big tent” party indeed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. PacificBlueGator

PacificBlueGator Senior

Apr 3, 2007
    Facilitated by current party leader Trump whose organization is currently under criminal investigation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. carpeveritas

carpeveritas GC Legend

Dec 31, 2016
    With freedom comes INDIVIDUAL responsibility. As for those not getting the vaccine that is a decision they make based on the information available and their doctors recommendations. While I wont deny some look at the vaccination as an affront to their personal freedom most do not.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 6
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

I'm not following the advice of quacks... And your puppet in thief.

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 3
  6. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    It seems a somewhat surprising % do.

Everyone of course can make the choice to not get vaccinated. Even under Biden’s mandate it’s not even a majority of people “mandated” through their employers. Healthcare workers cannot have a “choice” to carry a disease that may infect and possibly kill their patients. It’s luducrous to think they could. But even in their case, there is a choice, get the necessary vaccine or take a different career path. Nobody is holding them down and forcing the vaccine.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Who wants to tell him?

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    You can always spot a CINO by their externality amnesia. It's my individual decision to listen to the JSBX through my Marshall amp at 3am in my front yard.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    I would expect nothing less from you Rick. Avoid the subject...just post nonsense.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Wish I would have said that x 1
  10. lacuna

lacuna The Conscience of Too Hot Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    Does it go to 11?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  11. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    No. But the amp that I use 99% of the time goes to 12!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    We've worn this subject out, from top to bottom... or have we?

One more time. This is not a vaccine... None of them are really fully FDA approved, not that that means anything anymore. Most of them are gene therapies that change your RNA which in turn changes your DNA...

The FDA is purposefully hiding ALL of the dangers of these therapies. That in and of itself is one big red flag...

The inventor of said mRNA therapies said that these therapies that Pfizer, Moderna et all are dangerous to take. He should know he invented that type of gene therapy. He's the real expert 'DOCTOR' that you and everyone here should be listening to. Not those paid off greedy executives from big-pharma and their lackeys in the FDA and the CDC.

So, you take that flying bat-wing-ed swine pig monkey giz gene therapy, and don't worry about me. Because after all... you took the VACCINE. AND THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU SAFE FROM EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    Wrong.

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Even higher than 11 :)

15. dudehead

dudehead Junior

Apr 25, 2007
    Wrong.

"The scientific team whose 2005 messenger RNA biology discovery at the University of Pennsylvania helped pave the way for the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna received their first dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine together on Friday, Dec. 18 at Penn, more than 20 years after they began their basic science collaboration."

University of Pennsylvania mRNA Biology Pioneers Receive COVID-19 Vaccine Enabled by their Foundational Research - Penn Medicine

16. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Who fed you this boatload of misinformation?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Can we start another thread on covid vaccines?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007

Tell me this, why hasn't the FDA released the data on the dangers of these therapies to the general public? Are you telling be the the efficacy is above 50% on Pfizer's therapy drug? I doubt that, that's why they stopped keeping that data.

And it's still NOT A VACCINE... NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU FALL FOR THIS SYSOPS...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  19. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010

WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) AND THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? There is a remote chance that the vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include: • Difficulty breathing • Swelling of your face and throat • A fast heartbeat • A bad rash all over your body • Dizziness and weakness Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) or the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. You should seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine: • Chest pain • Shortness of breath • Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart Side effects that have been reported with COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) or the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include: • severe allergic reactions • non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face • myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) • pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) • injection site pain • tiredness • headache 5 Revised: 23 August 2021 • muscle pain • chills • joint pain • fever • injection site swelling • injection site redness • nausea • feeling unwell • swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy) • diarrhea • vomiting • arm pain

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

• Like Like x 1
  20. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The closest most anti-vaxxers got to consulting with a physician was watching the video of Trump's alien sperm doctor on YouTube.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1