Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

I just don't get...

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by intimigator1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    :confused: I don’t like what I read ...so has to be a lie. Don’t be that guy. It’s a bad look

2. LouisvilleGator

LouisvilleGator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 16, 2012
    Masks have probably caused more spread than prevented. People have a false sense of security with the masks.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 6
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. RIP

RIP Election Prediction Savant VIP Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Ok then, convince me it's true.

4. RIP

Feb 2, 2015
    They are "required" but employees won't enforce it because of the fear of violence. Same for Winn Dixie.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    Jayzess Criss ...I don’t do that. You google it and look it up. Nothing like a little Stalinism on the day we celebrate our first taste of freedom in the new world. Gov Scott is a complete gem. Happy Thanksgiving!

6. RIP

Feb 2, 2015
    What in the frigg are you yapping on about? You come in a make wild ass accusations then say "google it".

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe All American

Mar 7, 2009
    Masks only work if everyone wears them and you still have to practice social distancing in conjunction with it. Too many entitled jack wagons who somehow can’t manage to wear a mask for 30 minutes in public. I’m a pharmacist at Publix in Citrus County, won’t say which location, but the lack of mask wearing in this area is mind numbing. Not surprisingly, the good majority are Trump supporters.

Publix can’t say they’re required when they don’t enforce the rules at all, drives me crazy. Please wear a mask, they really aren’t that uncomfortable and after having to wear one for so long now I honestly forget I even have them on half the time. But hey, it’s an inconvenience for you, so screw everyone else, am I right?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe All American

Mar 7, 2009
    Lol, you’re certifiable.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Emmitto

Emmitto GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Political rhetoric has prolly killed more people than all wars combined.

I mean probably.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Emmitto

Emmitto GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    NOOOOO!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    It was required in May but for some reason there has been an influx of super humans that think the virus is a joke. Those same stupid people just hope someone will say something so they can promote how free they are. Nothing like a military town/area doing its best to infect everyone which is great for readiness!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  12. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Scooter appears to be exaggerating,...but not as much as one might think. Vermont is pretty close to as described. Technically their is no official enforcement...yet. Their gov said nothing is off the table in coming days though. no one outside of your household can meet, even outside for a walk there...let alone Thanksgiving.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Emmitto

Emmitto GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    And they’ll be arrested?

And describe to me this school interrogation structure. Just the beginning, much less the rest. I suggest it breaks down in about 15 seconds of trying your best.

14. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Meanwhile, back at the Trump/Bevin Victory Co-Party......

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    Their Republican governor who was just reelected with 70% of the vote? That one?

16. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 9, 2009
    The greatest protection from this virus, better than masks, social distancing, or vaccines, is an introverted personality.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    I'm self quarantined, live close enough to town to have most everything I need delivered, and have been working from home since 1995. It's not that tough. For some it might need adjusting, and for "people" persons it might be a little tough as well. To each his own, but we need to be responsible about this virus for our fellow man.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. l_boy

l_boy VIP Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Here in TX, known for being conservative, pretty much everybody where masks in public buildings. There is a mask mandate.

19. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Any business in Florida has the right to ask you to wear a mask or ask you to leave if you don't. Fortunately most of those businesses including publix are not enforcing it sense our great Gov. Desantis said nobody can be fined for not wearing mask. I'm thankful for that.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  20. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I really don't believe the reason they don't enforce is due to fear of violence, more like because they need the business and Florida made it wear it's not mandatory to wear the mask since it really that doesn't help

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2