Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

I have never

Discussion in 'GatorTail Pub' started by lacuna, Feb 18, 2020.

1. lacuna

lacuna The Conscience of Too Hot Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    This sort of 'off topic' comment is what makes this thread worth reading.

Keep 'em coming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nobbqsauce

nobbqsauce All American

Nov 21, 2018
    Odd. I HATE free fall from heights. No skydiving, no high dives, no bungee...I did bungee once...never again. Just not my thing.
    High Speed, whitewater, motorcycles, survival training...sure. No high dives!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WhattaGator

WhattaGator "Where's The Beef"?? (Or the crabcakes, etc.)... VIP Member "Cook Shack Chef"

I have been to New Zealand....but...

I have never french kissed my cousin..... (Let's see where this one goes. :eek::))

4. anstro76

anstro76 GC Hall of Fame

Feb 14, 2008
    St.Petersburg
    I'm going to take a guess and say nowhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  5. nobbqsauce

nobbqsauce All American

Nov 21, 2018
    Well, I'm out. Done. UGAHairydog will have to keep it going for us.

Wait...why did you specify FRENCH kiss? I can safely say I haven't KISSED my cousin. Want to share something?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Post this on the Tennessee message boards and you would get a lot of answers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. WhattaGator

WhattaGator "Where's The Beef"?? (Or the crabcakes, etc.)... VIP Member "Cook Shack Chef"

I figured that we might get a response from at least one of our Daqg or Vol posters here.

8. lacuna

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    Maybe Bib Bang Astronaut ;) Howard Wolowitz can blast us out of this situation

Whattabouta a do-over, Whatta?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. tcmba

tcmba Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The memory is now kind of hazy but I'm pretty sure I French kissed your cousin back it the 70s. I have never been to a Rolling Stones concert.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. WhattaGator

Oh, Wow, man!!
    First off, in the 70's, the only cousins I had that were of age were males.... :eek:
    Secondly...
    If it was back in the 70's..I would have done a lot more than that to your cousim, if she happened to be female.... :)..

I have been to a Rolling Stones concert...but...

I have never Free Solo Climbed a cliff.

11. drose44

drose44 Senior

Apr 8, 2007
    panama city, fl
    This thread has truly taken on a life of its own.....like a speeding car down the freeway with no driver.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. WhattaGator

Well....Answer the next "I have -----, but I have never..!

[​IMG]

13. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I’ve free solo climbed a ~65 foot cliff. Not sure that counts.

Never have I eaten chocolate covered insects.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. tcmba

tcmba Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I've eaten chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers.

I've never been to a football game at Doak Campbell and I never will.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. defensewinschampionships

defensewinschampionships GC Hall of Fame

Sep 16, 2018
    Interesting story about Doak Campbell. My buddy played baseball at JU, and I drove over to Tallahassee because he was getting the mid-week start against the Noles. So I meet up with a mutual friend who went to FSU (I can't believe I am admitting that) and asked him to show me the erector set. Two things: 1 - he knew exactly what I meant by the erector set. 2 - there were football players running stadiums. I can only imagine what felonies they committed to get such a harsh punishment from Saint Blobby

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

A rat wearing sneakers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. lacuna

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    Yeah, responsive and reliable. While traveling at a high rate of speed on I-285, the perimeter around Atlanta I found a large crate directly in my path after the cars in front of me steered around it to avoid it. In one of those split second decisions that comes after checking to see nothing was on either side of me I pulled the steering wheel abruptly to the right to avoid smashing into it. The car responded exactly as I expected and I safely dodged the crate and maintained control of the car. It was great car.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Not many better-driving cars out there than a BMW. The car does exactly what you tell it to do - which gets some people in trouble if they aren't skilled enough to handle a car like that. Apparently you are.

And without any doubt at all, there is no finer 6 cylinder engine out there than a BMW.

19. gatorjd95

gatorjd95 All American

Mar 6, 2009
    I loved our BMW 530. Great ride and yes I hit the 125 mark on bridge over Peace River one time. Felt like I was going 45. I rarely speed, but thought just that one time . . . I'm back in a SUV, so I keep it under control where speed is concerned.

20. gatorjd95

gatorjd95 All American

Mar 6, 2009
    Never been to a game at Doak either, but I did get a tour about 12 years ago. One of my former law partners was Jerry Thomas (the original "wide right" kicker). Jerry moved back to Tally to join another firm and I had a deposition up there. We met up and he took me around the stadium - this was post renovations so it looked like a nice stadium from outside, but once you got inside, it revealed its erector set reality. We visited the club rooms/suites, locker rooms, etc. Those parts were pretty nice tbh.