Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hyperinflation of Death Certificates: Did the CDC Defraud The American People?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Aug 1, 2021.

1. mutz87

mutz87 p=.06 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    You can say it, but you'd be wrong. Like I said, if they really were looking to provide empirical evidence that would withstand scientific scrutiny--as opposed to driving eyeballs to their website--they'd seek to submit their findings as a research study for peer review.

Hell dude, I post a lot of graphs on here and I don't ever pretend it's conclusive proof as they are trying to do. As @slayerxing points out, they provide no methodology and their entire *report* (I don't know what to call it) is steeped in politically loaded miasma.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007

Like I've stated numerous time we all choose ourselves what we consider to be true or false, I completely disagree with you guys and I know know now that you guys will never accept any other opinions, facts or info unless it's by your your doctors or left wing sites

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. mutz87

mutz87 p=.06 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    Stuff like this has been pissing off a lot of epidemiologists and virologists etc. Political bullshit to muddy the waters.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. slayerxing

slayerxing GC Hall of Fame

Aug 14, 2007
    coming from you that’s a badge of honor. Seriously. You bring nothing to this board but conspiracy theories, lies, and proof that conservatives are easily conned.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  5. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. slayerxing

Aug 14, 2007
    I can’t help it that you’ve been weaponized into believing any lie fed to you that confirms what you already feel is true. We shouldn’t choose our truths.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Internet warriors to the rescue!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    This is exactly what makes the Trump years so dangerous. We no longer have a shared reality. There is no such thing as objective truth anymore. If the facts don't say what we need them to, just dismiss them as fake news and wave around a report that says what you want to hear (or have stacks of folders with blank pages in front of you as evidence that you are right, that works just as well these days).

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  9. slayerxing

Aug 14, 2007
    yeah because it spreads like wildfire and the same outlets that spread it around never take the time to inform people it’s been debunked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. persuader

persuader GC Legend

Feb 2, 2015
    Florida
    In their defense, with respect, a little fact checking of the op’s original post kind of moderates itself. I find it absolutely mind-numbing that people can absorb this this type of disinformation. @flgator2 is allowed to have his/her opinion. Their conclusion is objectively incorrect and politically motivated. But, there is a lot of that on Too Hot.

11. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I have numerous times in previous posts, I think you know that.
    There's no question that these people died just not all from COVID but from underlying conditions who just happened to have covid

12. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    These are excess deaths, i.e., deaths that would not be expected with the standard causes of death. So unless Americans just became substantially more likely to have heart attacks, strokes, cancer, etc. in the last year, why would we see such a huge and unprecedented increase? Do you think Americans just became much more likely to die of everything else in exactly the same year that Covid hit? Why would life expectancy in the US shift down by a year in 2020 specifically?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  13. altalias

altalias GC Hall of Fame

Aug 13, 2008
    Now that's a conspiracy theory. Death are up world wide. Something is killing people at an accelerated rate. The whole world from the ChiComs to India to the west decided to used Covid to cover this unknown killer up.
    What could unite the world like that? What is so much worse than Covid that it had to be hidden?
    Best conspiracy theory ever.

14. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    That’s not an answer. It’s an evasion

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    Well errors DO count...my God brother...wake up...people like you are why the pandemic continues...I guess ignorance and worship of the orange one "trumps" everything.

16. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    And do YOU EVER accept another opinion...NO...you have demonstrated this over and over again...go down to Mar a lago and kiss the orange god's feet...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Kids should try this guys strategy in school.

What do you mean I failed my exam? 45%? F? We get to choose what facts are true or false. I got a 100%. A+ beyotch!

• Funny Funny x 5
  18. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF GC Hall of Fame

Apr 14, 2007
    Posted previously “This is exactly what makes the Trump years so dangerous. We no longer have a shared reality. There is no such thing as objective truth anymore…”

Hah! If folks think this is a Trump phenomenon they are totally missing reality. Ex:

“I identify as a ________. “
    “This my truth…”

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Maybe in some very poor urban and rural areas you get poor documentation on deaths. I could see illegals not being counted properly. The U.S. numbers seem to line up, but it wouldn’t be surprising for research to find some undercounting.

India on the other hand, I’ve seen some research that their true numbers (based on excess deaths) could be 8x worse than the government numbers.