Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hunter Biden to speak about fake news

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ThePlayer, Apr 28, 2021.

1. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You can't make this stuff up if you tried.
    Tulane University will have Hunter to speak about Media Polarization and fake news.
    He can look himself up in the non-fiction section of their library and save everyone time and energy.

Hunter Biden has faced criticism from conservative media in recent months, namely over a laptop alleged to have evidence of unethical foreign transactions with a Ukranian businessman, according to a New York Post exposé published toward the end of the 2020 presidential race.

“Certainly, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me,” he said April 4 during an appearance on ”CBS Sunday Morning.”
    “It could be that I was hacked, it could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me.”

In early April, Biden released a memoir detailing his struggle with substance abuse.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. metalcoater

metalcoater GC Hall of Fame

May 30, 2007
    He is a drug addled douche, and no one should care what he says.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  3. g8rjd

g8rjd GC Hall of Fame

Jan 20, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    The President is speaking about investments in the nation on national television and you’re here s**tposting about Hunter Biden.

Sad…

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    He certainly has been the subject of a ton of false claims. It's a 10-week virtual class and apparently he's one of a list of people who will be addressing it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Kuwait
    Sorry, such as what?

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  6. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    I guess he’s an expert on the very thing that has protected him. I suppose it make sense.