Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

(SB) How to watch gator softball from Florida to california

Discussion in 'Diamond Gators' started by sandmangator, Jan 28, 2020.

1. sandmangator

sandmangator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    How can I watch softball tourney in California from my house in Florida?
    Do I have to sign up on a special site?

thank you

2. GatorGirl15

GatorGirl15 Senior

Oct 10, 2008
    Check out Flosoftball. They usually cover and show all the tournaments out in California, but you have to pay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. johnny_cakes

johnny_cakes All American

Apr 2, 2017
    KSP Stadium
    Unfortunately, this year FloSoftball no longer offers a monthly subscription. Previously, you could sign-up for a month, watch the tournament, then cancel. Now it requires a $150/year subscription.

P.S. Moderators -- this thread needs the SB prefix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. GatorGirl15

GatorGirl15 Senior

Oct 10, 2008
    Wow, that’s a total bummer. Looks like I won’t be watching the tournament this year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sandmangator

sandmangator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    real bummer

6. johnny_cakes

johnny_cakes All American

Apr 2, 2017
    KSP Stadium
    Hey, I emailed FloSoftball and was told that although you do have to sign up for an annual subscription, if you cancel they will refund you charging only $29.95 per month used -- MARY NUTTER COLLEGIATE CLASSIC here I come!

Here's the email exchange:

MSG #1
    I am considering re-joining FloSoftball so that I may watch the MARY NUTTER COLLEGIATE CLASSIC. Is it accurate that I must join for an entire year ($150) if I only want to watch that one series?

REPLY:
    Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in FloSoftball! Currently, we are only offering a yearly plan for $150.00 per year.

If you purchase the yearly and decide you do not want to keep it for the full term, let us know and we can downgrade you to our discontinued monthly option of $29.99/month.

MSG #2:
    Thank you very much for the reply. This sounds great – may I confirm: If I sign-up with an annual subscription, watch the tournament, then cancel, I would only be charged $29.99?

REPLY:
    That is correct - just contact us again and we can process that refund for you!

Thanks,
    FloSports Support

• Like Like x 1