Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

How awful was Ivermectin?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Trickster, Mar 26, 2023.

1. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    For you…

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    We bungled this once the decision was made to go “vaccine” only and ignore his medicine always operated.

Those who are still propagandized will one day understand this. I think most of the few left already do but are not willing to publicly acknowledge how duped they were. They should be infuriated. Instead they still try to push this nonsense these idiots in public health continue to spew. They know doctors are not listening to the idiotic guidance. It is what it is…

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. altalias

altalias GC Hall of Fame

Aug 13, 2008
    My daughter has a PhD in medicinal chemistry. Her husband has a PhD in physics and works for a company that does cutting edge medical research. His boss has a PhD in physics and his research was the basis for new medical devices. He also has invented his own devices that were successful enough to found the company my son-in-law works at. He has worked with and been a consultant for the British military on projects Most of mt daughter's friends work doing research either at the university with my daughter or at the company where her husband work. Everyone of them knows and understands science and every one of them is vaccinated.

This is just an antidote. It proves nothing. But I had two co-workers who refused the vaccine. I went to Linda's, a Catholic, funeral on Saturday and Luis', a Seventh Day Adventist, on Sunday. Going to two funerals in one weekend gets ones attention.

My other daughter is an ICU nurse. She and her co-workers were, without exaggeration, begging people to get vaccinated.

You are wrong. Just stop.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    Just amazing. We still have unvaxxed dying from this disease.

Meanwhile my 90ish year old parents just recovered from Covid, without much fanfare, after fully vaxxed and boosted plus Paxlovid.

5. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You do realize you weren't supposed to leave the UV light in, don't you?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    What is your point? That l as a healthy person who had presumably B4 or B5 omicron should go take the shot now?

Good grief these shots may have helped a few as a therapeutic back in the beginning against alpha. We should have never spent time pushing a one size fits all policy for a drug that has no long term safety data. And now that it has played out. Your daughter and her husband were wrong. And as you note. Your anecdote proves nothing.

There is a reason doctors have stopped pushing these shots. The only ones left are the government and public health.

You should ask your daughter and husband what Natural Immunity is. You should ask them about the risk profile of the disease. Based on your story. I am not sure they would know. But have it wrong.

Even Paul Offit now understands the situation. A lot of people were duped. A lot of doctors were in awkward situations of knowing something was not right and trying to do their best with the information they had while public health screwed things up.

This disease kills older people especially with comorbidities. And they knew how it spread. The damage done is generational.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. ncargat1

ncargat1 VIP Member

Dec 11, 2009
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ncargat1

ncargat1 VIP Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Do you even know what you are talking about, or do you just continue to be led around by idiots like Makary and Berenson? Please tell us, by pulling video clips or first person written articles or papers from Dr. Pual Offit and share with us EXACTLY what others have told you that Paul Offit now claims to understand now?

Below is what I have watched and read from Dr. Offit. Please point out to my the parts of these clips that support your position.

Do Children Really Need a COVID Vaccine?

Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe? | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    You just posted an opinion piece last updated in April of 2021 claiming Berenson was wrong when reality is…he was right.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

11. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    He is not blunt like me. But expected…
    “In a perspective published Jan. 11 in the New England Journal of Medicine, vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit says it’s time to rethink booster recommendations.”

Data Doesn’t Support New COVID-19 Booster Shots for Most, Says Expert

I tried to find it with a quick search but the google and the such has an agenda making it hard. But there is also a video of him saying that kids don’t need the shot anymore. He will give it if the parent asks but he is not offering it in laymen’s terms.

He gets it now. Where he and I disagree is that he would say they were good as a whole still. I would not say that.

12. ncargat1

ncargat1 VIP Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Holy cr@p man, did you even read your own link? Better yet, did you actually listen to the man talk in person? He DID NOT agree that a Bi-Valent switch was needed, but said only it was "no better" than the original, certainly no worse either. He never agreed that 4, 5, 6+ shots were needed for the average person. Only those who were older or with compromised immune systems knowing that the humoral part of the immune response is only temporary. However, he has ALWAYS stood by the vaccines, especially the original one (which you have ignorantly posted "no longer works" - again, no clue what you are talking about). He has stood by the full series : Prime - 2 shots and boost 3rd shot. That has never waivered for children as young as 6 months to adults. Why? Because they work and he knows that better than you, me or some political hack who used to work for the NY Times. They work better and sooner than nearly any vaccine ever created because of how effective the cellular part of our immune response is.

You and people like Berenson continue to misquote and pick and choose phrases to support your scientifically unsupportable, yet politically motivated world view and it is sad because a very, very large swatch of our society are incapable or unwilling to sit down and read the papers and educate themselves. They let FOX or CNN or MSNBC or people with no expertise or even understanding tell them what to think. Just sad.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  13. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    I did read it. I also know he no longer offers the shot. Only gives it if the parents has been duped by the propaganda to the point they feel an idiot in public health is better informed than a doctor like Offit.

Offit and I disagree today on whether these shots were good in the grand scheme. We agreed in the beginning high risk groups should take them. We disagreed that everyone should. He would argue today that most should have taken them back in the day. I would not. But for the 10-15% and a few here…he is an example of what happens in medicine today when you go to the doctor. Doctors by and large do not offer/push the Covid shot.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Propaganda like the data you keep posting that shows the vaccinated have much lower mortality rates than the unvaccinated?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    I post and show exactly what the data shows.

Unfortunately it was sparse and hard to get good data. But people like Berenson and myself have been far more right about things because we dug and knew policy decisions being made were the antithesis of medicine and science.

Even you at this point has likely joined the 85-90% of us who see reality.

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. PetrolGator

PetrolGator Lawful Neutral Premium Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Herndon, Virginia

It’s in quotes. I was responding to someone.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Sorry. Didnt realize those were quotes.

19. PetrolGator

PetrolGator Lawful Neutral Premium Member

Dec 8, 2008