Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Herbstreit picks UF to win SEC East

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by BenTrillGriffin, Oct 14, 2019.

1. scooterp

scooterp GC Legend

Feb 15, 2012
    In the conversation for now but we still have some bigger warts than some of the teams in front of us. Depth is an issue.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. crl

crl GC Hall of Fame

Nov 8, 2008
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 3
  3. CadGator

CadGator Junior

Nov 17, 2008
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    He also picked Ohio State to wipe the floor with our butts in the 2007 National Championship game in Glendale, Arizona.
    Take what any of them say with a grain of salt.
    We have a pretty tough road ahead.
    Just hoping we don't look past South Carolina!

4. Matherly87

Matherly87 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 3, 2016
    Ocala, FL
    Well it's all settled. Someone please make sure South Carolina, Georgia and Missouri all get the message for us. I'm sure they all will listen to Herbie Kirbie.

5. BenTrillGriffin

BenTrillGriffin All American

Oct 7, 2012
    Orlando
    Hey, at least I'm consistent! LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Notoriousgator

Notoriousgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I cannot disagree w that! Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. gatorfan01

gatorfan01 Freshman

Aug 21, 2018
    "Entitlement" being a business owner I know how people treat others online even they know the reality. Easy to find faults in other now a days through online so called 'reviews' and 'feedback'

8. mkfgator

mkfgator Junior

Aug 28, 2019
    I don't like what's happening right now. We play a great game offensively against what may be the best team in the country and now we're in the SEC Championship game and possibly the playoffs ? I don't care what some pundit says. Newspaper headlines and ESPN polls never put a point on the board. S.Carolina could beat our ass on Sat. Then where will we be? And then we have Georgia and Missouri--two teams we haven't beat in a while. While I think Florida is "back", being "back" means we could beat anyone in the country on a given day. Even our best teams in the past lost one or two games per season.I love the respect, don't get me wrong. But I don't like acting like a Georgia fan in May . The truth is LSU has a hell of an offense and a porous defense.They will be run by Bama if their defense doesn't get better. S.Car's D is better.Ga's D is better. And our defense was just exposed.So we better get better while we're waiting for our eggs to hatch.