Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Halloween Fun with Tomi Lahren and Kathy Griffin

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mulegator, Nov 1, 2018.

1. mulegator

mulegator Neanderthal Ninja Vigilante

Jun 25, 2007
    Tallahassee
    [​IMG]
    tomilahren
    Verified
    [​IMG]
    kathygriffin

63,004 likes
    • tomilahren
      He ruined me. Sometimes I do things and you may wonder, Kathy, where is your head at? Well folks, I’m taking matters into my own hands. Yes, some may say I am looking more and more like Ronald McDonald by the day and you’re not wrong. BUT I will stand here with my head held high! Happy Halloween from all of us infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome! MAGA! #TeamTomi #happyhalloween #KathyGriffin #PrayersforRonald #tagKathy

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. mulegator

mulegator Neanderthal Ninja Vigilante

Jun 25, 2007
    Tallahassee
    The posts didn’t escape Griffin’s notice — after all, she was tagged in them. And the sharp-tongued comedian had a comeback.
    [​IMG]
    She tweeted: “Gosh you are just so original @TomiLahren! I thought images like this one incite violence! At least that’s what you and your colleagues at @FoxNews have told me for the past year and a half. I’m busy on tour right now or I’d dress up as you: a dumb, racist, and talentless hack.”

Lahren responded: “You’re right Kathy, if I was trying to impersonate you I should have worn the clown mask instead. That’s my bad! Happy Halloween! Xoxo”

The two women have exchanged insults over social media many times over the last couple of years. And as of today, it appears that the feud is ongoing.

“Sit down, Michelle” @TomiLahren says....

Oh really you dime store Barbie?

Mrs. Obama may go high, but I certainly won’t. Go f--- yourself, Tomi. You evil, horrible shell of a human being. https://t.co/itEn9Q0Paq

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Griffin and Lahren only want attention. Both are desperate not to fade back into oblivion. Best to ignore people like that (the Kardashians are another great example of a group of people who should just be ignored).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Legend

Nov 19, 2016
    Tomi Lahren is the definition of an airhead.

5. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Dude's looking kind of rough.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  6. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    LOL very true, but you got to be careful of making fun of her looks, there's some real sensitive folks on this board.

7. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007

Doesn't sound like an airhead to me, For only being 26 she did pretty well against your ladies

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    So Thomi Lahren is hotter than Kathy Griffin. If appearance really matters Elizabeth Banks spoke on behalf of Hillary Clinton at the Democratic convention.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Legend

Nov 19, 2016
    Who are my ladies?

Lahren's own fellow conservatives think she's a ditz and repeatedly call her out for talking out of both sides of her mouth. Although being a Trump fan, you probably admire those sort of qualities.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. wgbgator

wgbgator Very Stable Genius Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Geo-hell
    Damn, Toni got owned

11. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    Well I was trying to be nice when I called them ladies from the view

12. flgator2

flgator2 GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    Nice

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2018
  13. kygator

kygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Neither one owned the other unless our standards for witty insults is really low.

14. wgbgator

Apr 19, 2007
    Geo-hell
    I don't know, its already kind of a self-own when you post a picture doing the same thing as you denounced as inciting violence. She's either not very bright or is just giving up the game because it never mattered to her to begin with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    The funny thing about self proclaimed "D-Lister" Kathy Griffin is how much money she's made. Who knew being a nobody paid so well.

Kathy Griffin's Comeback Tour Is On Track To Make Millions

It was a savvy move for the comedian, who saw her annual seven-digit income decimated by the photograph. She has already grossed more than $2 million on this tour and could tally up to $4 million, Forbes estimates.

“I’m an earner,” says Griffin, who says she has made some $75 million in the course of her three-decade-long career. She pegs her net worth at $32 million.

“It’s just insane that I have to convince all these television check-signers that it’s me, Kathy,” she said. “[I have] eight Emmy nominations, two wins, [I’m] in the Guinness Book of World Recordsfor doing 23 specials, more than any comedian male or female. I set that record so some day after I’m gone some woman, LGBTQ person or person of color can read it and be like, ’Maybe I can do it.’ ”

For now, she is hoping to get back onscreen. “Hopefully television will take notice that she’s ugly, she’s brash, she’s old—all this sh*t these men have been telling me—but she makes us money,” concludes Griffin.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. wgbgator

Apr 19, 2007
    Geo-hell
    She should do a one woman show about how Donald Trump is the Devil.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    She’s lost $43M over her career? I thought my wife was bad with money. (Made $75M in career with $32M net worth). That’s a lot of blow.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. fastsix

fastsix Premium Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Seattle
    Probably more like revenues vs. profits.

19. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Maybe. I read it that she has personally earned $75 million though (i.e. her "take" from her shows after profits) and has a net worth of $30 million. That might be after taxes and such though.

I don't see spending $40 million as unrealistic for a celebrity living/working in Hollywood, she might live a lavish lifestyle. How many clueless athletes makes far more than that in their career and then end up totally broke almost immediately after their careers end? I bet alot of those guys never actually have a "net worth" of $30 million, as they blow the money as soon as it comes in. If I made that kind of coin I'd probably live a lavish lifestyle too, but I'd also damn well make sure I had plenty set aside to never go broke. Math and basic finance shouldn't be that hard, but I guess for some it is.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  20. Bazza

Bazza GC Hall of Fame

Jan 2, 2009
    New Smyrna Beach
    Ya'll are not seeing the big picture here.......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1