Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Guess what Trump Cult Followers! My wife and kids are coming home!

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by intimigator1, Feb 24, 2021.

1. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    Biden lifts Trump-era ban blocking legal immigration to US (msn.com)

I want to announce that I was given the greatest of news by USCIS and that is that my family, within the next month or so is coming home! Confirmed! You cannot believe how happy I am! This past year has been a story of strength and love and we are almost done with the political boundaries that Trump put up! My wife will soon be here to hug me and my kids will now look to their Dad for advice! I know all you Trump fans felt so endowed to some really unrealistic cause but you were keeping me from those I love the most! Finally! Finally! Finally! My family is coming home!
    If only I could introduce all of you to my family then you would see a great example of immigration! A great example of America! We believe!

That is all! Hate on me for standing proud! It really doesn't matter! One year of twice a day video calls! One year of making sure I can send money! One year of raising my kids by a camera! We are so close to ending all of this and I cannot wait to see them come off the ramp at the airport!

• Like x 11
    • Winner x 7
    • Friendly x 4
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  2. OklahomaGator

OklahomaGator Jedi Administrator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Congrats to you and your family.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Why couldn't they come home? I'm glad they are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. intimigator1

intimigator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Male' Maldives
    They couldn't leave because Trump thought that the USA didn't need anyone that wasn't a
    "good ol" American to be here. My wife and kids have resident visas and would soon become Americans but Trump decided to literally close the embassies to anything related to visas! My wife need to replace a lost Resident Visa card which is necessary to board a flight to the USA without a visa. We were just notified that the card is being produced and that means they are coming home! Up until now nothing was being done.

I beg people to rethink their stance on life because the Trump drama kept my family from simply coming home over a lost id card. That is all it was. You would not believe the fight I have had to deal with since March 2020 and they are legal residents! This America first thing is wrong so very wrong. Hate to say this but Americans without immigration are not very bright. We need an infusion of the world to keep us alive. I think it is clear if one were to look around. Immigrants actually have created us and I will tell this..my son especially is going to be something special! My daughter is ready to bring her style! I have so missed my wife and her boldness and love! My family is coming home! What else can I say.

This is my last post on GatorCountry. Intimigator will no longer be posting and if anyone wants the name then take it. This guy, Don, is leaving for good. There is nothing left here anymore for me. Respect to everyone but I AM GOING FISHING! Go Gators! RESPECT!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  5. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Hang in there dude! It will be a great day when your wife and kids get off the plane. You are Gator strong! :alligator:

• Like Like x 1
  6. fda92045

fda92045 GC Hall of Fame

Feb 19, 2012
    Always appreciated your willingness to call Trumpers and their apologists out on their trash. Glad your family is coming home! Best of luck to you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  7. obgator

obgator GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    Glad your family is coming home! Celebrate with a good biriyani, my friend!

As an aside, I can’t wait till they remove the word “alien” from immigration status. Personally, I found it dehumanizing and insulting when I was first a (legal) non-resident and then a resident alien.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Alien comes from the Latin word “alienus” which basically means a foreigner.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    Congrats. I think what Trump was doing on immigration was not only immoral at times but also self defeating. Like it or not we need immigration, it just needs to be done in a thoughtful and selective way.

• Like Like x 2
  10. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Well I think everybody would always happy to see a family reunited.
    Your name calling to Trump supporters shows that were more concerned in getting back in the good grace with the local libs since you opened you mouth and stuck your foot in by acting like Fauci changing your views once again on the mask. You just love it to be about you.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    What Trump was doing on immigration should have been done by the last several Presidents.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  12. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Legend

Jul 4, 2020
    Trump's actions on immigrations are a moral stain on this country that will never be cleansed.

Just absolutely monstrous.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  13. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Really happy for you...I mean that. I know it's been a long hard run....but I thought your family was stuck due to Covid travel restrictions. Did I misunderstand? Also, you do know that your family is not the type of immigration concern some folks have.

I am a fan of Reagan's approach, not Trumps...just pointing out that any Trump supporter I know would want your family home.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Good news. Many of us followed your travails and frustrations trying to get out of the Maldives and back to the US. A happy ending is good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    Intimigator will no longer be posting-

Good news on the family - !!
    At least come visit!!!

Be well Gator Brother

16. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Not sure if insta’s family are practicing Muslims (I think he might have discussed in the past, but I cant remember). In either case, Maldives is a nation with Islam as an official state religion, so actually that is EXACTLY the type of “immigration concern” the vast, vast majority in your party would have. They literally tried to ban immigration for an entire religion! Despite the obvious unconstitutionality of a religious test in THIS country, the goal was highly popular among so-called “conservatives”.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. homer

homer GC Hall of Fame

Nov 2, 2015
    Congratulations Intimi.

Give them all a hug for us.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    I wish you wouldn’t go. We enjoy your posts! Take a break, but don’t burn a bridge. Take this from a guy who’s burned several, to my everlasting regret.

• Like Like x 2
  19. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Yeah. No. Most of us don't support religious discrimination. However I would like to be corrected if wrong about the reason his family has been kept away. I just thought it was Covid related.

20. obgator

obgator GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007