Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Giuliani...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by cedarkey_gator1, Nov 28, 2019.

1. cedarkey_gator1

cedarkey_gator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Looks to be indicted by the reading of every major news source...The chances of his indicted Ukrainian buddies flipping on him is a no-brainer and the more he opens his mouth the worse it gets. He is also obviously the leading link of the "three amigos". But you know you're in trouble when Trump starts in trying to distance himself. No I don't have a link, it's in something our President calls "fake news". Pretty much every established news organization nationally and internationally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Trump: “Rudy who? Don’t know him.”

MAGA Nation will believe him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. AndyGator

AndyGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Good thing deep state Rudy has some insurance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Good for his beneficiaries I guess.

Just playing, I shouldn't have The Godfather on. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Apparently Rudy was trying to make some big bucks in Ukraine while pushing for the investigations. But there's one thing I'm not clear about. What's wrong or illegal about trying to make some big bucks in Ukraine?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Nothing, except he was looking into making those big bucks with criminals - dirty money. Possibly working directly against the interests of the United States (which is pretty clear from his smear of the ambassador).

If he didn't register as a lobbyist, his crimes would likely include "failure to register as a foreign agent" and "conspiracy against the United States", similar to Paul Manafort. Then you'd have to wonder if he paid taxes on any of these payments, which was also part of Paul Manafort's issue I believe... Manafort was making $10's of millions unreported income, sourced from corrupt actors, and laundered through overseas accounts.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AndyGator

AndyGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Naw, keep watching. You'll know more about trump than the rest of us :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. raygravesghost

raygravesghost All American

Aug 13, 2019

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not...

Apparently some folks believe making big bucks in the Ukraine automatically makes you corrupt and worthy of a US criminal investigation...
    ...but only if your last name is Biden

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    I thought that Rudy ran a security consulting firm. I know he once did. That's why he was in London during the 7/7 attacks (England's 9/11). I'm sure that was a coincidence. And a great job of consulting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. cedarkey_gator1

Apr 12, 2007
    No it's totally fine to say "I'm the President of the United State's Attorney" and he said you need to call me, let's find some political dirt on his opponets for a couple hundred grand in my pocket and see what else I can make on the side...r u kidding me? Yeah that's totally OK apparently with the party now called Republican. Ike Eisenhower would roll over in his grave. Come on pubs look in the mirror for once and own this dumpster fire you call the "executive branch".

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    No, apparently you're kidding me. Are you saying that they gave him a couple hundred grand for the honor of giving him some political dirt? A nice job if you can get it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. cedarkey_gator1

Apr 12, 2007
    No I'm not kidding you. Read the news. It's really not that hard if you concentrate.

13. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Lol... Every major news source are taking orders from Media Matters. It's all Left wing owned and operated propaganda.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 5
  14. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    I'll take your word for it. Rudy is a money-making genius. "Thanks for the dirt. I'll take that and two hundred grand. It's great doing business with you. What? You want something from me? Here's a quarter. Call someone who cares."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. raygravesghost

Aug 13, 2019
    Rudy will be found to be trying to help 2 con men takeover the Ukrainian natural gas industry...
    (You know the EXACT same thing they're accusing Biden of...)

He will have attempted to do it with the help of the trump administration (Pence, Pompeo, Sondland, Mulvaney and Rick Perry)
    and by abusing the authority of the US government

This will also implicate Manafort (looking for a pardon)

So no...the 200k wasn't just for digging up dirt on Biden..its also part of the overall "business" that trump & friends have been doing with
    Putin, the oligarchs, and the Russian mob since the 90s

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    To my conservative friends, when Trump inevitably claims he hardly knows Giuliani, don’t let that motorboating SOB fool you:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    That sounds very plausible. I think Trump has been/is a Russian asset not because of any golden showers tape but because for years he's been willing to do anything, to whomever it needs to be done to, to get a Trump Tower built in Moscow. And who knows that else he's been into with those Russian rich folks. As for Trump's consigliere, Rudy is too stupid to notice that two of his predecessors (a Trump lawyer and a Ukraine wheeler-dealer) are already in prison. Rudy is blithely playing both roles. But given his role in 9/11 (getting rid of that steel debris ASAP), and probably in England's 7/7 too (he was there, with invaluable experience in such a thing), it's easy to see why he may think he's invincible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. raygravesghost

Aug 13, 2019
    Is there anyone who calls themselves a friend of this president who doesn't lie constantly?

Rudy Giuliani Falsely Claims No Tie to Dmitry Firtash, Ukraine Oligarch
    ‘Horsesh*t’: Giuliani Berates CNN Reporter Who Nailed Him on False Claim That He Had No Ties Ukrainian Oligarch
    By Joe DePaoloNov 27th, 2019, 2:46 pm

After getting called on a false claim that he had no ties to a Ukrainian oligarch, Rudy Giuliani sounded off on the reporter who nailed him.

Giuliani, in October, denied that he had any connection to Dmitry Firtash — a Ukrainian energy tycoon.

“I have nothing to do with Firtash,” the former New York City mayor told CNN last month. “I don’t know why you want to create that false impression. I don’t represent him. I never met him. And I am neutral on his case.”

But CNN KFile reporter Andrew Kaczynski got Giuliani to confirm that he had, in fact, met with Firtash’s attorney in New York while trying to find dirt on Hunter Biden in an effort to aid President Donald Trump’s reelection bid. Caught on the discrepancy, Giuliani berated Kaczynski’s reporting as “horseshit” and “trickery.”