Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

IMPORTANT Gator ticket office info for 2020-Covid 19 edition

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by panamacitygator, Jul 31, 2020.

1. panamacitygator

panamacitygator Ticket Swap Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Panama City, Florida
    I have debated whether or not to attend games this year. I have 8 season tickets and I'm 61 with some health issues. Talked to my rep today and here are the options:

• The first option would be to consider to allow us to hold onto your contribution as a donation so we can continue to provide support for our 500+ student-athlete’s education and the resources for them to stay physically and mentally prepared for when it is time to compete again. If you choose this option we will add five (5) times the priority points for your contribution. Gator Booster Loyalty points are what determines an accounts priority in season ticket relocation appointment times as well as all away game seat assignments and eligibility.
    • For a second option we have created a “Marketplace” for our season ticket holders that has unique Gators experiences and items. You can use the money you have already paid towards your 2020 season tickets to shop in the marketplace. By doing this you will be helping the Gators athletic program weather the storm in this very difficult time and continue to provide a championship experience for our student-athletes in all 21 sports.
    • Our third option allows you to simply roll the money you have paid for the 2020 season over to the 2021 season. With this option, we will automatically renew your current seats for the 2021 season when that time comes. If you do not take action on any of these options, we will automatically roll over your money to the 2021 season.
    • The fourth option we are offering is a full refund of what you have paid for the 2020 season. With this option you will need to pay for your 2021 season tickets when that time comes.

• Informative Informative x 5
  2. FusionGator

FusionGator Junior

Nov 15, 2015
    If there are no fans or very few, I will roll mine over to next season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. GatorLuke

GatorLuke Senior

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    Probably wise with your age and secondary health issues to sit this one out. Masking up for the games with likely 30% capacity is probably what we will see. Tough call as there will be a season and it could be a good one, but the age and secondary health Issues would keep me at home. If you need the money, refund, if not, 4 cool options to keep involved.

4. rmonteag

rmonteag GC Legend

Jul 24, 2010
    Stay home and donate the money to the school.