Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Ga d lineman devonte Wyatt arrested

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by GaGator1, Feb 26, 2020.

1. bullish

bullish GC Hall of Fame

Nov 14, 2010
    Well, after losing the SEC championship game, it was now time for a academic lesson. Why not before the championship game, this might of made me think that y’all were serious about academics. Alabama philosophy all over it.

Get back to me when y’all discipline the DT with the first two games of the year sitting on the sidelines. This is if y’all want to get serious about discipline. Until then, return to last sentence in above paragraph.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ugahairydawgs

ugahairydawgs GC Legend

Apr 9, 2007
    Kicking a door warrants a 2 game suspension?

3. GatorBowl1969

GatorBowl1969 Sophomore

Jul 4, 2011
    He kicked the the "door open" according to the story. Sounds like the jackass kicked the door in as it would be described if the story writer was not trying to soften it. Damn right he should be suspended. Would you be so lenient if it were your door - or your daughter's?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  4. ugahairydawgs

ugahairydawgs GC Legend

Apr 9, 2007
    First of all, Lenient? The guy was (rightfully) arrested. Handcuffed, hauled off and sent to the pokey. So let's go ahead and just remove lenient from the vocabulary on this.

Second, there is more than one source on the story and many of them are not UGA writers (example 1 and example 2) and all of them describe what's in the police report the same way.

Third, if it were my daughter I would obviously be approaching this differently. But we aren't supposed to hand out justice based on emotional responses.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bullish

bullish GC Hall of Fame

Nov 14, 2010
    A big strong, human road grader versus a girlfriend. In this day and time, not a good look. The me too movement will be checking y’all out soon. LOL

Ps. Why do you hang out on a Gator forum, I never go to Georgia’s forum. Do you work for the football program up there or are you a reporter/ consultant. Just seems weird you are always on this board which is alright, but smells of paranoia.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
  6. willymayshayes

willymayshayes GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    FTR, I have no issue with @ugahairydawgs hanging out on our forum. I've never seen him try to pick a fight. There are posters from other fanbases who hang out and interact with us in a civil manner as well. Nothing wrong with some outside perspective at times. Just my .02

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  7. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    Paranioa, insecurity, etc. Can't stand that we talk about the buttlickers and feels the need to correct everything said about them as if it's going to somehow change anything. I know the buttlickers hate us and talk crap about us, but why would I want to read all their crap all the time? Much less waste my time responding to every bad word about us on their forum? I don't, that's why I hang on a GATOR'S forum. If I cared what any of them had to say, I'd look for it on a neutral site. Only losers hang out on rival's boards, and even bigger losers hang out there and respond to every single damn thing posted about them.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. DeBigLeezard

DeBigLeezard GC Hall of Fame

Feb 25, 2010
    FAKE NEWS!
    FAKE NEWS!
    :cool::rolleyes::cool: