Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Furries in the classroom, litter boxes in the closet

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by rivergator, Oct 23, 2022.

1. gatorplank

gatorplank GC Hall of Fame

Apr 25, 2011
    Nope, these were serious conversations.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    I will expect to see serious media coverage of this outrage PDQ then. Keep us posted

3. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    Indeed. I have no insight into why, although we could speculate.

4. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Let me ask you this, plank? If there are kids that live their lives as cats, have you ever seen one? I go to high school and middle school football games, had kids in school until last year, and my answer is no. All these stories start with “this guy told me…”. Have you seen a cat kid at a bus stop? A cat kid walking to school? A cat kid working the Burger King drive through? A cat kid trying to sell you school candy bars?

I mean, with every kid having a video camera in their pocket, don’t you think litter boxes in the classrooms — and kids taking a dump in them — might actually have some video Evidence?

• Like Like x 1
  5. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    I would not count on it. I don't think the timing is right. I do think that once you've ideologically consented to the theory, the framework, and the argumentation for gay-identity and trans-identity the foundation has been laid to chip away at other things that were not necessarily intended to be next.

An idea might serve the purpose of moving from one point to the next, but sometimes an idea is only the first of many dominos. When all the dominos of the moral revolution fall it will be ugly. And every step along the way there is a promise that we've reached the final iteration. That has always been false.

6. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Its funny when posters out themselves as being extremely gullible

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    I have seen a couple of people dressed like cats. The first was about 15 years ago. The person always had cat ears and a tail that were added to whatever she was wearing. I did not consider it a movement or anything like that at the time. In the back of my mind, I categorized that person as a weird person with major psychological issues. That person was college age. I have seen one or two others in more recent years out in public. I had seen it before, so I was not as shocked by it. I do not remember where I was, but I do remember all of them were women in the teenage years or their twenties.

8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Plank may actually have a point. It wouldn't surprise me to see kids dressed in animal costumes knocking on my front door this evening begging for candy.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    I don’t think you made it up. I think he did

10. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    He didn't make it up. And he called the person a furry.

11. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    How do you know?

12. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

So when we first got married 22 years ago, we get a cat. A couple years later the neighbors stupid dog chases our cat. She climbs up to my head to get away. I have blood dripping from my head and she pees all over me. She then ran up a tree for 3 days. Cats are weird man.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah, seems like there was kind of a Japanese thing a while back where wearing cat ear headbands a trend with middle and high school kids, maybe still kind of is to a lesser extent. I remember my daughter had a set of "gamer" headphones that had cat ears built in. Those are not "furries", though. I stayed a hotel once where a furry convention was happening. They wear full body suits, and are not in character all the time. I mean, they don't go to work like this. They were also like 90% middle aged gay guys. The pool scene at that hotel was NSFW... but they were cool people, anyway.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Schools don't let you wear costumes to class (unless its like Halloween), that should be the first clue this person is making stuff up (if you arent extremely gullible that is).

16. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    We got plank frantically googling for Furry websites, this is why I keep coming back

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    According to WebMD a large portion of the furry population also identifies as LGBTQ.

Furry Sex: What Is It? (webmd.com)

So the two are not statistically independent.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled

Jan 5, 2010
    Maine
    The really messed up part of this whole story is how school boards across the country are mandating teachers to convert at least one child a year to become a furry and change the gender of no less than two kids.

My friend showed me the bylaws the other day. It's nuts! What's next?

Vote R. Your kid's life depends on it!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    I dont think anyone is disputing this subculture exists. You are saying schools are literally letting kids dress up as cats in school, something you have produced no evidence for. There is a subculture for people who dress up as anime people or super heroes, but that doesnt mean you get to do that at school.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1