Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Furries in the classroom, litter boxes in the closet

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by rivergator, Oct 23, 2022.

1. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Never said transgendered people don’t exist.

2. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Come on, there doesn’t have to be element if truth for idiots to believe false stuff.
    Tunnels under DC where Hillary and other leading democrats were transporting kids to abuse them sexually????

3. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Tunnels under DC for child abuse is inherently a lot more sinister than litter boxes in the restrooms at schools. That tunnels/child abuse has been an urban legend forever, with different iterations over time. I think that one is way more far-fetched than kids identifying as "furries" in schools. I am surprised Rogan said that though, at the same time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rivergator

Apr 8, 2007
    I still think “it may not be true but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were” is just an attempt to excuse the idiocy and evilness of spreading such crap.
    I’m not a fan of todays republicans and particularly totally disgusted by Trump.
    Can I make up ridiculous and offensive things about him and the rest of the GOP and defend my lying by saying “well it wouldn’t surprise me …..”

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    What is the evilness in spreading that some kids want to be treated like cats instead of humans? A lot of kids already just do that as a playful thing growing up, knowing it’s make-believe.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  6. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    I just wonder how stupid an individual would have to be to believe they were putting litter boxes in classrooms. Simply astonishing

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. rivergator

Apr 8, 2007
    The whole purpose of spreading it is to claim that there are people not only allow it, but encourage it.
    A culture war against those bad people!

8. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Kind of funny, when you think about it.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  9. rivergator

Apr 8, 2007
    Not really. The country is badly divided over some real issues. Making up stuff just so you can say “see those people over there? They’re doing really bad things to children, families and this country. We’ve got to stop them at all costs!” … is pretty ugly and truly damaging to our culture and our country.

• Winner Winner x 4
  10. gatorplank

gatorplank GC Hall of Fame

Apr 25, 2011
    I was speaking to a high school student the other day, and that was the first time I ever heard the term furries. I asked him what it meant, and he said there are students at his school who dress like cats every single day. So, this is happening in Gainesville. How prevalent is it? I don't know.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    uh-huh.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  12. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    You are going to believe what you want, but I did not make it up. The power of group psychosis to influence our fundamental beliefs about identity is a powerful force among youth today in our schools.

According to this person I spoke to about 1 out of 4 students at his school have developed some kind of unnatural gender or sexual identity. Is that an exaggeration? I don't know, but that is a very very high number even if it is exaggerated by some amount.

Back when gay marriage was being normalized, people were scoffed at for saying that gay marriage was a slippery slope to all sorts of other things. Well, now that the moral revolution has expanded far beyond that single issue, people are not going back and acknowledging that the scoffers and the mockers were wrong. But they continue to scoff and deny when people attempt to point to the new frontiers of the moral revolution. Then 5 or 10 years later those same people are celebrating the very things they used to mock and scoff at as being real possibilities.

Given the powerful sway that group psychosis can have especially on youth, this could become normal. And before you say it is ridiculous, the ideological framework for defending something like this is easily derived from the discourses that have been used to defend gay identity and trans-identity. Once you have convinced people that they are not human beings, and you've given them a powerful ideological framework for defending that ideology there will be a sexual vacuum created by that. It very well could be filled by bestiality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sohogator

Sohogator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 22, 2012
    Don’t lie to the room you totally made it up. It’s pathetic behavior

14. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    I did not make it up. I am telling the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  15. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    So if it is happening, there must be more evidence of it than "somebody told me and I totally believed them." Let me know when you find that evidence...

BTW, it is fascinating how it is always cats. Never dogs. Or zebras. Or gerbils.

16. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    I imagine you would have a different standard of evidence if someone claimed they had received racist treatment at school.

Knowing someone in real life who said they go to class every day, and there is a furry in one their classes...That is pretty good evidence. Now you don't know the person and you don't know me. I got it from a primary source. To you it is a secondary source.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I would because that is something with a long documented history of actually happening (people actually are racist to other people at school sometimes). Let me know when you find that first litter box for people in a classroom...

Or fake savannah for the zebras, who are being erased as everybody only seems to care about the cats...

18. gatorplank

Apr 25, 2011
    I never corroborated the part about litter boxes in classrooms. To each their own, though. You have the right to be wrong.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  19. Sohogator

Sohogator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 22, 2012
    So not true. Got it. Eventually the BS’rs admit they have nothing when pushed.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Is it possible this person is pulling your leg and taking on a ride down a road he/she knows you want to go?

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1