Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FSU Search: Proactive search for Norvell's replacement getting a head start.

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by tilly, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

this guy and the “fda” clown are looking more and more like semi trolls

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Chemistry? I’ll buy the music school and certainly their clown college - but with our med school and plethora of undergrad science studies at UF, there’s no way ref$u has a better chemistry program

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. atlantagator86

atlantagator86 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    I can't speak for fda but chemgator has been around a while. He's no troll.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. your_perfect_enemy

your_perfect_enemy GC Hall of Fame

Apr 7, 2010
    norvell on golic and wingo this morning. Not very a impressive interview and seemed nervous.

Although he did talk about the cornrow picture, I didn't hear the full story but the gist was he had long hair at the time and whatever team he was coaching the players said they were going to braid his hair if they won, they did and he kept as a joke for media day. Hopefully we see this type of motivational tactics continue.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

No man, the guy Chemgator was responding to......guy named Matt I believe it was, dragging up bogus shit about Hernandez

6. atlantagator86

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    I don't know what the rankings are, but I believe a lot of the schools that have strong nursing programs (like FSU) have strong chemistry programs as well. If a guy with "chem" as part of his name says FSU has a strong chemistry school, he might just know what he's talking about.

7. atlantagator86

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    That's not how your post appears. You replied to a post by "chemgator" saying "this guy and the “fda” clown are looking more and more like semi trolls. I read that to mean you're talking about chemgator. May not have been your intent, but that's how it reads.

I might suggest editing your post to replace "this guy" with the name of the person you're actually talking about.

8. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

He probably does, but I’ll challenge that claim and see if he feels strongly enough to defend it. I spent too many hours in the bowels of Leigh Hall to take that laying down :p

9. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

I was replying to Chemgator - why would I do that in 3rd person? He’ll understand, especially after this exchange - not worth the trouble to go back and edit.

Did you come here for an argument?

10. your_perfect_enemy

your_perfect_enemy GC Hall of Fame

Apr 7, 2010
    • Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  11. atlantagator86

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    Not at all. Just how I read your post.

FWIW - I know you well enough that if I thought someone was calling you a troll, I'd question them as well.

12. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Hey thanks man. Same goes for Chem - I’ve been agreeing with his takes here so I don’t think he’ll think I’m calling him a troll out of the clear blue.

This bullshit about AH murdering people when he was at UF and Meyer covering it up is as big a lie and outrageous as the media smear going on in front of everybody right now. Pure troll bullshit

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. atlantagator86

Apr 3, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. TJtheGator

TJtheGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. TJtheGator

TJtheGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Orlando, FL

Yes that’s a bit of a disaster for the Holes but believe it or not they do the best they can within those restrictions.

16. GatorMatt06

GatorMatt06 GC Legend

Oct 4, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Not sure why you’re going off about me believing Nole propaganda, my source was the Boston Globe and their Gladiator Podcast.

You can also read this article where they cleared AH In 2017 but your story isn’t right either.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-gators/os-sp-aaron-hernandez-gators-20170419-story.html

GPD closed the case saying no one could confirm AH did it, but the guy who initially was in the altercation but wasn’t shot (Corey Smith) said it was AH who shot them with RFN next to him. It wasn’t that AH wasn’t involved at all, him and RFN were questioned as people of interest.

On the Gladiator podcast (came out after he was cleared in 2017) they interviewed GPD in the investigation and they said UF has this lawyer that they use for all player issues and he was shielding them from being able to interview AH the whole day. The mother of the guy shot in the head also still believes it was him but there weren’t any witnesses that could be produced.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. How many of the 168 pages here are actually about comparing Clown School's "academic prowess" against the flagship university in the state of Florida? Note that the flagship university in the state of Florida is the University of Florida, unless you believe Wikipedia.

BTW: I am more impressed with Mike Norvell than I was with WiLLLLLie Taggart.

18. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    I had an office mate that went to fsu engineering school. When it came time at work to register with the state to take his Engineer In Training exam (essentially the first part of the state board for engineers), he was told that his degree did not have the proper accreditation behind it, and so he could not take the test with the rest of us. This was decades ago so I can't speak to their current status, but, it did not speak well for the fsu engineering school.

19. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Heck. They wont even turn you loose for throwing a sammich from a scooter or sassin' a police dog.

20. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise GC Hall of Fame

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1