Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Fresh ESPN take on Rapeis

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by WestCoastGator, Sep 12, 2019.

1. HomeGrownGator

HomeGrownGator Sophomore

Jun 4, 2007
    Jack Childress would be a close second for me. Never forget the Swindle in the Swamp!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Who was the DL or LB who tweaked our running backs leg. My memory does not serve me well.

3. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    My oldest kid no longer watches the Bucs and they were his team.

4. GatorPrincess8

GatorPrincess8 Princess of Gators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florala, Alabama
    Haha, jameis is a loser. I shot him a bird tonight.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. tegator80

tegator80 GC Hall of Fame

May 29, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    Not to hijack the thread but the NFL has a real problem. Well, let me say it has a problem if the fans ever decide to wake up and smell the coffee.

The rules have become so perverted that unless you have a franchise QB you can NOT win the Superbowl. And as we can plainly see the NFL has NO IDEA what one looks like. And so they go "all in" for a guy who has no business of being a franchise anything. Perhaps a poster child for "idiot males" but that is it.

Unless they change the rules, and to me the only one that I think has some support, is to have a separate league/rules for QBs so that they can be developed and passed around without losing the other players. Make it 2 QBs on the active roster and then 2-3 on development. And no one gets to hoard a "Brady" when he comes along.

But that is their problem. And it is Tampa Bay's problem. And as an aside, it is EASY to laugh at TB and Winston. But to me THE poster child for the NFL silliness is Mathew Stafford. What he has been able to "extract" out of the Lions is truly "Corporate CEO-like". They just can't let go and continue to pay him ridiculous sums of money.

6. Zepgator

Zepgator GC Legend

Oct 18, 2010
    No. Dockett is second.

7. BGator

BGator Junior

Apr 30, 2007
    Matt Frier.

8. TWGator

TWGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Darnell Dockett

9. roflcopter

roflcopter GC Legend

Dec 1, 2011
    West Virginia
    Someone already listed him but Kanell has to be in the running. Douchebag of the highest order.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. altalias

altalias GC Legend

Aug 13, 2008
    I know longer watch the Bucs and they were my team. I won't watch the Steelers either. I have two daughters. Some things are more important to me than football.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. WestCoastGator

WestCoastGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Lived in Tampa before and after being a UF undergrad and haven’t watched the Bucs since Rapeis was drafted. Sucks.