Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Fox News Refuses to Air Ad Featuring Police Officers Condemning Capitol Riot

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by orangeblue_coop, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Ergo, since most were peaceful, all should be forgiven? Please tell me true: are you tongue in cheek?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  2. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    so now th
    Makes about as much sense as saying "well most Germans did not directly participate in the death camps". Using this logic if there were say 2,000 "tourists" sacking the capitol on Jan 6 that unless all of them were violent that it was no big deal. BS meter is off the charts. Try again.....

3. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    This is why it’s important that ad is shown on fox. Their viewers are unaware how violent the capital siege was. They listen to trump following congressmen that claim it looked liked a tour. And think it was mostly peaceful. Might be time to get your news from other sources.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    It certainly flies in the face of Republican attempts to rewrite the history of that day ...

5. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    So I guess you buy the crap that Jan 6 was just a normal "tourist" day like some of your maga heroes are saying. There was no violence and the police are exaggerating or outright lying. I'm so tired of this BS. Open your eyes!!!!

6. boligator

boligator All American

Apr 3, 2007
    And the worship continues...bow down and kiss the ring.