Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Former Ga QB and announcer H. Mason said

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by shane4three, Nov 1, 2020.

1. filamg8torfan

filamg8torfan GC Hall of Fame

Mar 17, 2019
    I'll take my orange and blue glasses off if you take off your red and black glasses. Look, I think you are a fair person. I have read many of your posts and you seemed genuinely truthful. But you can't tell me that Hudson didn't show bias when he made his comments about CDM on TV. How in the hell did he know what CDM was saying to the refs or in his own words to Mizzou coaches/players to incite the fight. Brian (another UGA former player) regugitated the same thing in their TOL show on SEC Network.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ugahairydawgs

ugahairydawgs All American

Apr 9, 2007
    I didn't watch the game so I'm not sure what exactly he said, but it's not really uncommon for a broadcaster to try to pretend like they know the dialogue going on between whatever people are on their screen.

I similarly haven't seen what Brandon Boykin said about it either. I just went and looked on the SEC's website trying to find a clip, but didn't see anything. I really don't watch a lot of the SEC Network anymore. Can you paraphrase what was said?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. 1truegator

1truegator Regular guy

Dec 10, 2010
    Planet earth
    Muted whole game. Never even knew they had that "tool" in ther tool box. Mick is perfect in that role for me. Out of sync or not.

4. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

You've got all this to say and you didn’t even see the game, or the fracas you declare Coach Mullen should be punished for? You didn’t even watch it and you’re over here in our faces about it? You’re nothing more than a georgia troll and I’ve been right about you from the beginning.

5. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Named after the Hutson River?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

No, Hutson is his last name, Pizza is his first

• Like Like x 1
  7. filamg8torfan

filamg8torfan GC Hall of Fame

Mar 17, 2019
    To shortened what he said, "Mullen's action is embarassing. His stupidity is even validated when he came out wearing darth Vader's costume. He's embarrassed to show his face." Keep in mind my memory is not the best anymore, so I did a lot of paraphrasing there. But I get Brandon's message.

8. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    The surf shop in pcola on the 60’s . First ever on the gulf coast

9. ofmgator

ofmgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Mullen did the right thing! If you saw someone abusing another person would you step in and help? If not you belong on the All SEC list of bad officials. It was a flagrant hit, a flagrant no call and, as usual, no punishment for bad officiating.

10. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Probably better than a first name of "Jabbathe". The schoolkids can be brutal.

11. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2020
    Is Mike "Honk My" Bobo on there as well?

12. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

He did beat us didn’t he in 97?