Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Former Ga QB and announcer H. Mason said

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by shane4three, Nov 1, 2020.

1. DDG8orman

DDG8orman Sophomore

Dec 31, 2008
    I know Hutson personally. We are a family of Gators living in Marietta, where he’s from. My 4 nephews were friends with him since pee wee ball (along with Phillip Lutzenkirchen, his HS teammate and Auburn TE (tragically no longer with us). One of my nephews was his best man. All this to say he is a good dude. And what he correctly said is this will hurt Florida (and Mizzou) when players get suspended for UGA game.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    Not in love with them but I guess it made sense. Statements become a blur though when he makes an unpro comment about a coach talking trash on the field. How does he have any idea what Mullen said?

3. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    You seemed to have miss my Point about him saying “Mullen was talking trash”. Please focus on that part which was very unprofessional. May be a great dude but way overstepped. On other boards there are threads saying the same thing about Mason. How does he know what Mullen said?? Would he not want to have had Richt standing up for him if the same thing happened to him? He’ll get a talking to from a higher up. He had his red and black glasses on.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bobcatgator

bobcatgator Senior

Nov 24, 2011
    Can we get an “up yours” emoji to use on this board? This would be a great time to use it with this kind of a$$clown post.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr All American

Oct 5, 2007
    I like where your heads at.

6. ugahairydawgs

ugahairydawgs All American

Apr 9, 2007
    Lecounte got hit by two separate cars. He's lucky to be alive.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

is that a front clasp?

8. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Coming on this board to bash our head coach over a game that didn’t even involve his team, when you consider the bush league shit pulled by his team’s head coach against our team a few years back.....dude should have shut his damn piehole and let us discuss our own issue instead of chiming in with that righteous bullshit. Screw that guy.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ugahairydawgs

ugahairydawgs All American

Apr 9, 2007
    I saw a video last night, that I admittedly cannot find now, of Mullen running out onto the field as the UF team was walking off and it looked like he was chirping at the Missouri players on his way to the refs. Like I said, I can't find it now.....everything I see just shows Mullen walking away from the refs towards the fight to try and break things up. If I saw that wrong then that's my mistake.

One thing we agree 100% on is whatever it was 90 for Missouri was doing. Every time things seemed to be dying down he just went in and ramped it up again. That guy should get a multiple game suspension.

10. Gatorfred

Gatorfred GC Hall of Fame

Oct 15, 2012
    Video surfaces that might cost Dan Mullen a fine due to the Florida-Mizzou brawl
    In the video the white hat is there but there is also a few Mizzou players...

11. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Try concentrating on your own shitty team. 14 against mighty Kentucky - why are you so invested in what Dan Mullen did in a game against Missouri. Get the hell out of here

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. FranceGator

FranceGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
  13. 31g8r

31g8r All American

Oct 20, 2013
    You are wrong Mullen had every right to go onto the field. The half was over. We exit and enter the field behind the goal post, it it situated at the midpoint of the end line. The entire team routinely goes on the field at the end of the half.

Mizzou was in the wrong, period. There was no need for them to be that far onto the field they enter and leave the stadium in the SE corner and have no need to be on the field beyond the numbers at the most.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. DBCooper

DBCooper GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Hendersonville, NC
    It has been confirmed by Dr. Pouchi that H.Mason and Hairythepoodle both have parvo.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    Mullen was going on the field to address the play with the refs. When else was he supposed to do that, in the second half?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  16. gatordee

gatordee GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2007
    orlando
    The only things he was missing was his UG uni and his pom poms

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Yeah but you're.... french.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Obviously you have no history of the SEC and it’s culture. If you do you should know better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

I promise the players know it too as well as future recruits

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. justinwitt07

justinwitt07 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 7, 2018
    Atlanta , GA
    I’m not sure where Hutson acquired his accent because he’s from about 45 mins where I was born and raised , it’s bizarre sounding. Drives me nuts on the radio since I have to listen to 2 former ga qbs opine on the radio now in the afternoon. (Shoves ice pick in ear)

• Winner Winner x 1