Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Former Ga QB and announcer H. Mason said

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by shane4three, Nov 1, 2020.

1. gatorcaiman

gatorcaiman GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Mickey Andrews would be proud of that extremely high and late hit. There was no echo of the whistle on that one. Mullen was wrong for going out on the field but he was right about there not being a flag thrown on the play and the player getting tossed. The officials should be held accountable too.

2. filamg8torfan

filamg8torfan GC Hall of Fame

Mar 17, 2019
    Because he's a dawg homer.

3. Go2gtr

Go2gtr GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    People listen to that announcer drivel? I have my audio in mute 90% of the game. The SEC channel announcers are the absolute worst, they add nothing and just detract from the game.

4. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Mason is definitely on the Mount Rushmore of Dawg quarterbacks!!

5. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

I’m sure the SEC office will make the suspensions as penile as possible. “Let’s give our Jawga boys as much help as we can “ Never will UF get a break from that bs in Birmingham.
    Expect this to be as harsh as they can make it. That includes game day when one of our Dbacks gets a targeting call within the first 5 snaps.

6. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr All American

Oct 5, 2007
    Exactly. There seems to be ZERO accountability for the officials and this is the result. Not at all condoning what happened as the best way to make a statement is on the field, but this is the result.

7. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr All American

Oct 5, 2007
    My only desire at the end of the game was that he called the crap officiating for what it was. Take the fine.

archigator_96 likes this.
  8. Atl_Gatr

Atl_Gatr All American

Oct 5, 2007
    A targeting sans the necessary "launch" no less to. That "infraction" is impacting way too much. Sorry for the 3 posts this am, but man last night's awful officiating has me annoyed:mad:

9. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    My youngest son is named Hutson and not after that asshat

10. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Not too late to make a change. What is his middle name .. asking for a friend??? Just kidding

11. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    My goodness, the announcers were awful last night. From the love affair with Missouri early on, to harping in how Missouri caught a ball in-bounds when the guy clearly juggled it our of bounds, to the brawl commentary, to just being obnoxious. I hope I never have to watch the Gators on the SEC Alt broadcast again.

12. cubangator

cubangator GC Hall of Fame

Jul 8, 2017
    Hutson Mason isn't even known in his own home.

13. NUM1GATRFN

NUM1GATRFN GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Acworth, Georgia
    That wasn't their A team, nor their B team - it was pretty much their D team - with the horrible announcers and very terrible camera work throughout the game - there's a reason Hutson is on their D team.

14. AndyGator

AndyGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    I love Mullen. Not just his enthusiasm and clever play calling, but that he staunchly supports his players.

62gator and Skink like this.
  15. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    He should have gone ahead and provided names of actual posters from Gatorcountry.

16. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    So Georgia's next 2 games are against teams that will have players suspended. Sounds reasonable to think the fight would benefit Georgia. Why do you think it wouldn't?

17. coach

coach GC Hall of Fame

Dec 5, 2008
    Boca Raton
    Who?!?

18. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

no surprise - you consistently sympathize with the wrong side :cool:

19. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    Should remain respectful to avoid potential suspensions. Then if suspensions come down, call a press conference and earn record-setting fines. Name names, show clips, earn fines, pay in franked 1 cent individual checks and then send an invoice to the commissioner for the cost of the checks.

ufmc84 likes this.
  20. ufmc84

ufmc84 Junior

Aug 13, 2017
    Anyone claiming Mullen went out there to engage Mizzou players and staff needs to rewatch specifically who Mullen was talking to. And the Mizzou DC is the one that initiated shit talking to Mullen. He should have kept his mouth shut and kept on walking. You can’t blame Mullen for responding to that scumbag.

filamg8torfan likes this.