Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Florida's 13 seditionists

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Trickster, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Speedofsand

Speedofsand GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Trumpers as you call them. See the relevance now? You're welcome

2. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 23, 2014
    Your point distinguishing being upset with the election and violence is a fair point.

However, the fairness of this election is NOT opinion. We have arbiters of all things - courts, election officials and ultimately the production of facts. Tilly, there is not one single shred of tangible proof of voter fraud of any scale. There are wild ass conspiracy theories about dominion or Biden, but nothing any rationally intelligent person can buy.

Facts DO mean something at this point. Millions more Americans voted for Biden than Trump. There have been recounts and recounts and court cases and court cases and NO evidence of fraud. This is NOT a matter of opinion. The election was fair. People who deny that are either ignorant of the facts or willfully trying to undermine democracy. Everyone is entitled to be upset about an election. They are not entitled to deny the facts of that election.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    Mods should kick this speedofsand joker off the thread. Arbitrarily trying to change the topic of the thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SeabudGator

Apr 23, 2014
    You first stated that Biden was more racist than trump based on a comedian. When given facts that most Americans, and 80% of African Americans, believe Trump is a racist, you say "BLM is a terrorist organization." When that position was completely undercut you switched to "you don't care if Clinton did something" (WTF level off topic). You finally are reduced to "you didn't find anything Biden said racist."

At this rate you will be attacking Kamala Harris for the sin of wearing a tan suit. This has been like watching a Will Muschamp offense - totally incomprehensible, absolutely flaccid, and capable of capturing your attention akin to a car wreck. Thanks for saying.... nothing.

By the way, "Americans for Trump" is a Nazi organization! You must be convinced since I said it, right. That is how this works - no proof or some lame ass connection 40 years ago and a stupid generalization. Insipid, but this does explain Jan. 6.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Speedofsand

Apr 8, 2007
    HAHA typical radical leftist reaction. He thinks for himself! He must be 'cleansed'.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. Speedofsand

Apr 8, 2007
    You gave facts? Where is the link? Oh wait, radical leftists don't need proof. I gave you video evidence. Better get back in your safe space.

7. SeabudGator

Apr 23, 2014
    I cited multiple articles which you are either too dull or lazy to link. You gave a link to a comedian and say you cited a video "for evidence." That is precious.

BTW, if you are going to guess "radical leftist" for me, how about we place a little wager? On your invite by PM I will send you a contract. It will be to have both of us submit accountant certified income over 1/5/10 years - whatever. $50k to the loser's charity. Totally serious and will have an attorney draft up the contract. How's that for capitalism? If you are going to throw unsupported names at folks, you stand behind it or do you need a safe space?

To mods - if the guy is going to get personal, let him back it up.

8. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    I realize this isn't a game of who gets the most thumbs up, but still, only 325 out of 14,637 posts ought to tell you something about how others view your petulant comments.

9. DawgFanFromAlabam

DawgFanFromAlabam GC Hall of Fame

Apr 18, 2007
    Again, plz leave us out here. We’re the only Southern state that helped vote him out. Good old progressive Georgia

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    I like me some DFFA!

11. RIP

RIP Election Prediction Savant VIP Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Changing the subject is a surefire way to tell how bad a person is at discussing a topic.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  12. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    If he started saying "fire Grantham" or "Mullen is on thin ice" he would have had this thread locked by now. Mid-level trollery I suppose.

13. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Again, that has nothing to do with my point which was that most misled people are not violent, nor do they condone violence.

14. tilly

The liberal mindset in a nutshell.
    Preach tolerance and free thought, yet claim to be the arbiter of it.

Nonetheless you are still kicking at missed goalposts as all I said were most misled people do not condone violence.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  15. tilly

Uga hasn't danced at the top of a poll in 40 years.

There I did it!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  16. tilly

We agree 100%. That was literally my point. I don't believe any of the nonsense but a less dedicated observation is easily led astray.

That is far from supporting violence and rioting. Calling every election fraud supporter violent is just like calling every BLM supporter violent. It is nonsensical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. tilly

Lol. Have you read the thread?
    Posters here have been called names and told their books need colored in. They have been called haters of America. Kaepernick has been brought up.

Yet this post is the one that sent you over?

Nah, If this one goes then I would have to turn this thread into swiss cheese.

18. nolancarey

Aug 16, 2009
    Nah, Tilly. Show me where racism shows up as a topic before speedofsand brought it up. At least when I mentioned coloring it was in reference to a post mentioning a book. At least mine was a response to another post.

It's like if someone had a post that said "Grantham gave us the worst defense since the 40's" and someone else responded, "At least Reagan liked ketchup". It's weird, and you know it's only intended to be an arbitrary distraction. It's not truly worthy of a thread ban, but even River noted its uselessness.

19. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Legend

Jan 4, 2008
    This thread is about congressional members who objected to certification!!!! Still see no comparison? Has nothing to about Trumps behavior.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  20. tilly

OK. first you got me on the Reagan ketchup line. Well played. :D
    2nd, Just pointing out that these things go all over the place. And they get heated and we let a lot stand when we can. That is all.
    Kaep was brought up earlier which does tip toe near race as well.