Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Florida's 13 seditionists

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Trickster, Jan 12, 2021.

1. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

We assume that the average hard working parent with little time for deep dives into political facts is as interested in this stuff as many of us.

Many people have just enough time to catch 20 minutes of news between work and soccer practice.
    Heck that is my family. (3 kids, active social, sports, dance etc). I just happen to like this stuff enough to dive deeper.

The critical thinking requires facts. Many folks simply don't have the time to discern
    which outlet is speaking truth or garnering ratings.

None of that rights the wrong that is the painting all election questioners as violence supporters.

2. DawgFanFromAlabam

DawgFanFromAlabam GC Hall of Fame

Apr 18, 2007
    I knew you are a dancer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

I'm trying to think of a creative poll dancing joke that ties you to 1980.
    Stay tuned ;)

4. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    The good people you know are selfishly believing what they want to believe. They are very easily misled.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007

I think we should change from "orange man" to "'peach man."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Speedofsand

Speedofsand GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Fact check it.

7. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    I'll drink to that!!
    [​IMG]

8. Speedofsand

Apr 8, 2007
    You mean disconnected as soon as they were exposed as a terrorist connection. You don't even care that a terrorist was pardoned by Clinton. The comedian is Persian, not White like you claimed. You're wrong there too. Thx for playing.

9. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Who gets to determine that the Persians are not white? I don't care is races a social construct in instances like this. But this sounds a whole lot like white supremacist type of stuff emphasizing the supremacy of northern Europeans.

Points for at least knowing that Iranians are Persian, not Arab, generally. I assume that's what you're referring to. I didn't even look at the link because I try to avoid that type of stuff

10. Speedofsand

Apr 8, 2007
    The comedian said it so I guess he is the one who determined that.

Also, @SeabudGator, I don't like GOP much more than Democrats. I'm NPA since I was 18. I voted for both and 3rd party in Nov.

11. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Fair enough. That is what I get for not listening. It just sounded fishy.

12. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator

Apr 8, 2007
    Well, that's curious. The thread is about the members of Congress from Florida who objected to certifying the votes that Americans cast in the election. It's not about racism. No one had mentioned it.
    But you decided go with who is a bigger racist, Trump or Biden?

That doesn't make any kind of sense. Were you just trying to change the subject?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. SeabudGator

SeabudGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 23, 2014
    Is this your axiom - "I've been proven wrong so let me attack you from left field". You raised BLM being a terrorist organization and I gave proof that this was factually specious. From that you ignore the topic and spew out that "I don't even care" about a terrorist being pardoned by Clinton." WTF does that have to do with BLM? I never mentioned Clinton, pardons or anything else related to this wild utter age. You must see that your post is an idiotic leap untethered to the topic? Nothing was said by me about Clinton or the pardon. Wow, just a demented comment unrelated to anything I stated and barely related in any manner to the topic at hand.

You really do struggle with reading comprehension. I asked if YOU were white, not the comedian. See post #43 to correct you lack of understanding. Congratulations on managing to be unresponsive, factually inaccurate, and irredeemably off point.

By the way, is Biden still the "racist" b/c a Persian guy says so? Asking because all my black friends, and a majority of Americans, disagree.

• Like Like x 3
  14. BossaGator

BossaGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Arlington, VA
    well then it seems we have an intractable problem, because the media is gonna be the media. What would you propose? A reinstatement of the fair and balanced rule? A revision or reinterpretation of the first amendment? At some extent it has to be the duty of responsible citizens to separate the bs and the lies, no matter their day to day time commitments

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    I would think some point, people on the right will be tired of being “lied to”. It’s reached derangement status, something has to break. The only question is whether this insurrection was the break, or something worse has to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Trickster

Trickster Premium Member

Sep 20, 2014
    When it comes to whether or not the election was stolen, I am, as is very other reasonable person. It's my firm opinion that those who are tolerant of the "the election was stolen" nut jobs do a grave disservice to the country.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  17. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    It saddens me that they had to write but I do love the wording.
    For the incredibly ignorant, these guys are actually patriots. Not the guy who incited a crowd to kill police officers in the Capital.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    No truer words were ever spoken

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  19. nolancarey

nolancarey GC Hall of Fame

Aug 16, 2009
    Last full year Democrats had the two Senate seats and the presidency was 1980. Point to Tilly for the time between 1980-2021. Point to DawgFanFromAlabam for the fact that that changes this year. "Poll" dancing is fun... but hopefully it stays political instead of sports-related.

20. Speedofsand

Apr 8, 2007
    You didn't find anything Biden said racist? LOL.