Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FBI Executed a Warrant at Mar a Lago; the Investigation Continues

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by duchen, Aug 8, 2022.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Trump has called every one of these investigations of him a witch hunt. I wish the FBI would obtain a search warrant to go to Mar-a-Lago and hunt specifically for those damn witches. If they still can't find them, it's time to stop with these witch hunts. If the witches even exist, so what? They don't belong to the government.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Sometimes witches are real.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Would it make you feel better if I said over 50 years? Asking for those angered over the turn against civil rights, voting rights, and women’s rights, with human rights, such as gay marriage, next up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Oh. You mean when SOTUS actually "ignored 200 years of case precedent" by making harming unborn Americans legal?

And do tell what gay and civil "rights" will actually be taken away.

5. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    His is just another strawman.

6. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Ah I see you are over here now talking about how you want to take my daughter's rights away. Why not come back to the other thread and respond to my post?

And 200 years of case precedent? Give us some examples.

7. tilly

Yeah. Because I am known for avoiding the subject lol.
    Link?

8. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Well, yes, amongst other right-snatching decisions. All based on a contrived “strict construction” excuse which itself makes no sense. To be sure, while I applaud someone’s faith and adherence to it, it has no place in the construction of our Church-free constitution and the laws of this Country.

9. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Red vs Blue led states

And let's see all those abortion case precedents the SC ignored with Roe v Wade.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  10. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Well he is the most investigated politician in history and so far his opponents haven’t laid a glove on him. I’m not saying he’s clean because I don’t know, but so far they are 0For against him. With that in mind you have to consider he may be right.

Personally I’m just waiting for another press conference where Nadler shits his pants on the dais while Pelosi is blabbering.

11. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    Im not sure if he’s yet been investigated as much as the Clintons were, and authorities went “0fer” against them as well. Whether in both of these cases we should take 0 in the numerator or high number in the denominator as the more telling metric is left for each us to decide.

12. tilly

I just responded. Apologies for missing it. I get a lot of notifications as all reported posts from the entire site are mixed into my notifications.

As for the legal point,
    I was being a bit facetious by using his direct quote. Not legal COURT president per se, but certainly standing law. 1821 I believe was the first legal action that put a restriction on abortion. The Comstock Law followed.

Ironic side note, the first real anti abortion move in our country was by the AMA and it was done because abortion was viewed by the medical establishment as harmful to women.

13. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    Yes, it has become obvious by this time that Trump is as innocent as a newborn babe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    Trump has to be pretty envious of the Clinton Body Count. In fact, in his mental decline, Trump has to keep asking an aide, "Have I killed anybody?"

15. tilly

I mean that just sounds like politics. I could call Roe a left snatching decision and claim the constitution itself never actually claims to be "church free" . I am ok with it being so as you then have to decide which church, but prople will use the constitution to freely exercise their right to defend the unborn.

Also, as noted above, the first arguments fired in the pro life movement were not even religious... it was the AMA. Religions actually followed the science on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Translation: Trump by virtue of his position has been able to place himself above the law. It also says that unlike the Republican Party of 1974 which held Richard Nixon to account for his actions while he was in office the post 2016 Republican Party has placed loyalty to a certain demagogic charismatic politician with a cult-like following above the rule of law.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 108

108 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    NYC
    because they would lose their base..

18. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    Thank you for your opinion. Put some fact behind it and someone might take you seriously.

19. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    They are definitely 1-2, and you probably need the camera to call the winner.

Clinton was over investigated as well.

20. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 1