Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

F.B.I. 302's Have Been Released

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by DeBigLeezard, Aug 9, 2019.

1. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    You definitely have to watch how you post things. What a mod deems a personal attacks or political group attacks is what usually gets my post deleted. I wish the mod who deleted the post would put their name to it, then we would know who to respond to.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DeBigLeezard

DeBigLeezard GC Hall of Fame

Feb 25, 2010
    Gator515151...
    Just a small, yet very easy prediction:
    You will find, very clearly that over the next couple of months... that most or all of those posters who either attacked or made fun of your statements about your support of the Trump Administration...
    will gradually and silently dissapear in the darkened night of the cyber world.
    "Fade to black and roll the credits."
    P.S. (This comment is not directed to our Moderators. Notice that I said, "posters."
    Quite frankly, I would not want their job...that is a tough act.)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. fredsanford

fredsanford Premium Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Poor little Donnie Trump. It’s never his lifetime of sleaze, questionable associations and legally murky actions that are the problem, it’s the people who expose it that are truly guilty.

How fortunate he is to go through life walking in between every raindrop.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  4. MaceoP

MaceoP GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    How bad is it that the FBI and Intelligence agencies have to abuse the FISA process, concoct phony FISA warrants , spy on Trump's campaign, and yet come up with nothing to show for it. Yet we all know that Trump has a lot of baggage in his past and they can't even find it .(and this last remark was not tongue in cheek).

I said it quite a while ago, I believe they will find that Steele did not author the dossier.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    feel free to send me or any of the mods a PM if you have a question about something being deleted. But remember it's not an exact science. Someone might delete something that someone else would let ride.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Why is simple math so difficult for some people to understand? Last I checked, "nothing" means zero.

nothing definition - Google Search

1 > 0. 1 -=- 0. The investigation resulted in high powered people being put in prison. If there was ZERO, or "nothing", I'm guessing those people don't go to prison.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. fredsanford

fredsanford Premium Member

Dec 1, 2008
    None of those things you listed happened.

John Gotti did nothing either. It was just all those crooked cops around him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. flgator2

flgator2 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    It's by choice

9. MaceoP

MaceoP GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Follow the thread, you won't be so confused. The thread relates to the FBI, I was responding to Sanford - who was referring to Trump (little Donnie). In my remarks, I also was speaking about Trump. I hope this clarifies it for you.

10. avogator

avogator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Another silly waste of time republican investigation. Benghazi redux. Meuller got convictions and enough money forfeited from Manafort to pay the cost of the entire investigation. Where will this be a year frpm now

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. mutz87

mutz87 Complexified VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    Kind of ironic considering what happened a year ago on here. #conexodus2018

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Pepe Silvia, Pepe Silvia, everywhere I look, it’s Pepe Silvia!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The FISA warrant and its extension were approved by four different judges appointed by three different Republican presidents, and contrary to the implicit narrative of the Trump acolytes, the judges were not easily manipulated incompetents. The dossier was a compilation of raw intelligence and almost certainly was not the sole source justifying the warrant. Roughly one-third of the application for the FISA warrant was redacted most likely to protect sources and methods and it's probably the redacted portion upon which the judges relied in approving the warrant, and extensions therefore. I also strongly suspect that that Russian sources probably provided Steele with misinformation for the purpose of discrediting the dossier in its entirety.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    As quiet as the Russian collusion you've been selling for the last 2 1/2 years.

• Like Like x 1
  15. steveGator52

steveGator52 All American

May 3, 2016
    DC Metro area
    And leaving out information that casts doubt on the reliability of the source of the dossier is ok? The approved by 4 judges line means little if the FBI was intentionally lying and omitting relevant information to get those extensions.

If the FBI knew Steele was the source of information for news articles, and presented those same news articles as “independent” verification of the contents of the dossier to the FISA judges, you don’t see the issue with that? That is lying to a Federal judge. That is the problem here.

16. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    How do we know for a fact with independent verification that proves to the standard of surviving a court of law that this is true? I mean, maybe it is, but how do we know for certain?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    This response had me cackling for a good five minutes. You, sir, deserve a gold star. :emoji_joy::emoji_star2:

• Like Like x 1
  18. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Nope, I'll still be here mocking the Trumpers and their conspiracy theories. :emoji_joy:

Actually, Robert Mueller Was Awesome
    His monotonal yes and no answers might not have made for the most dramatic viewing, but they weren’t without effect. In five minutes, House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff walked Mueller through the most damning details of Volume 1 of his report. Mueller’s answers were short—“that did occur,” “accurate,” “that is correct”—but what he affirmed was that Russia engaged in a systematic effort to help Trump win in 2016, that Trump and his campaign welcomed Russian aid, and that Trump lied to the American people about his business dealings in Russia.

• Winner Winner x 4
  19. tarponbro

tarponbro GC Legend

Feb 10, 2016
    Come up with nothing? There's evidence to support both collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice, and obstruction of justice isn't over with yet. There's not enough evidence to support recommending legal action for collusion/conspiracy, that's all. People who say there's no evidence are wrong, plain and simple.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. steveGator52

steveGator52 All American

May 3, 2016
    DC Metro area
    So you are arguing incompetence/ignorance on the part of the people signing the FISA warrant requests? That doesn’t comfort me at all and opens a separate can of worms. The FISA process states the person signing the request has verified the information contained within is truthful and accurate and has been verified. So if the FISA warrant request was verified by the signee, then how could there be a 302 containing information opposite to what was being claimed in the FISA application?

The 302 documents are a statement of fact as to what the FBI knew and when the FBI knew it. If the 302s state that the FBI knew Steele was the source for the articles, yet that information wasn’t passed on to the higher ups signing the FISA warrants and passed on to the judges, does that speak well about the integrity of the FISA process?

Or is ignorance an acceptable excuse

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1