Welcome home, fellow Gator

...to the Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

egbunu and stokes????

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by appgator, Jan 11, 2018.

1. madgator

madgator GC Hall of Fame

May 28, 2007
    South Florida

he's stretched out.....put that arm down and the rolls will reveal themselves. Along with the man boobs

but I can't apologize for being more on the Ray Allen body type than the Glen Davis type:cool:

2. cincinnatigator

cincinnatigator GC Hall of Fame

Mar 5, 2017
    Haha no he didn't.

3. cincinnatigator

Mar 5, 2017
    He's a big man. Look at his shoulders. He makes Ray Allen look like a child. Can't believe we're even having this discussion because you can't name a truly fat NBA player.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. madgator

madgator GC Hall of Fame

May 28, 2007
    South Florida

For an individual in his 20's that is routinely burning 1,500-2,000 calories a day, that is fat. I'm not saying he's not a big man otherwise (same thing I was saying about Stokes) but he is definitely a soft body who took his team to the final 4 as SEC player of the year, was a first round draft pick and had a nice 8 year NBA career

5. cincinnatigator

Mar 5, 2017
    Not sure why you're giving me a retired player's resume, he got drafted in the 2nd round btw. I know it's possible to play as a big bodied player, but the odds are heavily against Stokes ever playing much if he doesn't make serious changes to his diet. The ACL tear should be a warning sign to me to lose some weight but it doesn't look like he's losing any weight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JohnC1908

JohnC1908 GC Hall of Fame

I need more of Big Baby shirtless pics. Don’t stop there guys...this was just getting good. Or do I have to visit the premium board for the next ones?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. luvtruthg8r

luvtruthg8r Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    It is utterly absurd to state that being 40-60 lbs. overweight does not add a lot of stress to the knees and make it much more likely that knee injuries would occur. Come on.....it is simple common sense. Simply absurd.......

And 40-60 lbs. of useless fat on the body makes it almost impossible to run the court and be an effective player overall. Simply absurd to think otherwise.......

How about employing a modicum of common sense?!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1