Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Disinfectant injection?

Discussion in 'GatorNana's Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Trickster, Apr 24, 2020.

1. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    No need to double down, he has mental issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    He was serious when he said it the first time. But no, he hasn't doubled down.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    &
    Ok. So safe to say, it's a dun issue. Dun and dun. Dun did. Dun did in, dun dead, and dun bin buried. Right?

Now....to the more pressing *concern* which y'all seem to be ignoring...

Y'all's boy, Joe....did he go and pound a few pints of pine sol, lysol, clorox, or some other disinfectant at the POTUS's *prompting*?

Has anyone heard anything? Does anyone even care?

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  4. swampbabe

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Nobody’s ignoring anything. He has ads out on TV and on social media. I would assume you’re not looking for them.

Every time Trump’s on TV it’s a great ad for Biden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. GatorGuyDallas

GatorGuyDallas VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Plano, Texas
    I think I can summarize the raging debate on this thread. Here we go...

There are a group of posters that agree that it was remarkably stupid for Trump to ask doctors to look into whether injecting disinfectant might be an effective treatment.

There is a group of posters that have exaggerated that to say it was remarkably super duper stupid to advocate for injecting disinfectant.

There is a subset of the first group that is banging the drum pointing out that group two should only call what he did remarkably stupid and not remarkably super duper stupid.

That subset is right - but that exaggeration is a feature on this board on almost any topic with some heat. Have fun pointing out that some posters are overstating the remarkable stupidity of the disinfectant statement.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  7. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 Premium Member

Oct 11, 2011
    He tweeted about Trump's moronic brainstorming.

8. sas1988

sas1988 Sophomore

Nov 16, 2016
    Denver
    Please post more!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    Cool. any chance you can summarize where trump followers are with this? We’ve heard trump was taken out of context, or he was being sarcastic, he was only brainstorming real-time, and some claiming his comments were based it fact. We have some posters who were defending his actual comments which I pointed out in my last post. (Now they are wanting to change the theme of this thread to Biden).

thanks!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  10. ovillegator

ovillegator Premium Member

Jul 29, 2009
    St. Augustine!
    The only mental issues are in people who get hung up -- and then hung -- on every word he says. Chillax. He's done a good job in an extremely very difficult situation.

• Come On Man x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  11. swampbabe

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    He’s done a crappy job and made a difficult situation worse.

• Agree Agree x 12
  12. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    F384B07C-BBAB-4182-BEBA-AABE42D4BAAC.jpeg Pffft. No surprise here. Trump craves attention like he needs oxygen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. gatorknights

gatorknights GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    No way. He's the best president we've ever had, and it's the greatest economy in the history of our country.

:D:D:D

If anyone's interested, I have a drained swamp for sale and I can get it to you for the greatest price. Believe me I can tell you that.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  14. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump said inject. I suspect if you call poison control and tell them you just shot up with Lysol or Clorox and ask for instructions, they are going to suggest a quick trip to the ER.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Curious, but...do you think he 'made a difficult situation worse', by doing too little/not enough, or too much?

16. swampbabe

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Lack of coordinated response, plus lack of any kind of accountability, plus his daily shitshow didn’t help anything.

Add to all of that his horrifying level of ignorance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    If were going to splice pubic hairs....

He glancingly, vaguely, referred to a non-existent process that involved injecting some light or disinfectant, that they (the medical professionals off to the side) were supposedly working on, or that they apparently had spoken to him about at some prior point...

The dude even acknowledged some kind of work being done (stupidly). It was really rather baffling (hell, even Birx, who looked like she wanted to throw up, declined to step up and correct any potential misunderstanding, instead sitting her hands, and all but tacitly approving of whatever was being conveyed...).

I mean, it was kinda' messy all around...

But here's what he categorically did NOT say--that anyone should inject anything into their system. Period. There is no possible reading of his words, to sustain that take away. None.

That claim simply never happened, no matter how gratuitously one would pretend to impute whatever bullshit meaning to his comments, one might want to.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    We have heard plenty from Biden. He has done the same amount of TV interviews as Trump since Trump’s beyond stupid, idiotic comments. He doesn’t tweet non-stop ramblings like Trump, but has tweeted 3-4 uplifting or informative tweets a day.

He did take this jab at Trump; guessing it was just for fun.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Lack of what???

He orchestrated the single greatest, fastest movement of wealth from the Federal government to the states, in the history of the world, in less time than any such movement of money has ever occurred...

2.2 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

Every single state, from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic, plus the two non-continental add ons, included, shut down, without being made to do so by law. They did so, working in concert with the POTUS.

Good God almighty....

IMO, he did WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY TOO DAMN MUCH, and we pissed away generations of wealth chasing this stupid @#$!@#$'n virus, bad as it may be.

But to pretend he didn't do enough, didn't coordinate 50 states to shut down and line up for the greatest government giveaway (fleecing) in history, is completely baseless.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 4
  20. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Good for Joe.

• Agree Agree x 1