Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Did Kash Daniels try to injure Kyle Trask?

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by BillyBall89, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    Well I guess we should trust his word over our own eyes...

2. LLCoolJ94

LLCoolJ94 GC Hall of Fame

Video from WYMT Slowed Down

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    If it's in any way disputable... which I don't think it is, but it's not just up to me...

He won't... nor would I expect him to... Is it a bad look? Absolutely...

But coach has to have his players' back... unless there's no doubt he did something so wrong, and you're willing to kick him off the program...

This should be one of those cases, but again, it's not up to me...

4. nawlinsgator

nawlinsgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Life copies art. Sounds like Lattimer in The Program.

5. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    This is the type of stuff that if left unchecked by the conference... sparks brawls in future games... late hits, dirty plays, things of that nature....

Then everyone will blame the players... call them classless... when it's really escalating tension and one team standing up for its guy...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. gatorcloud

gatorcloud GC Legend

Apr 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

7. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    That's too lenient...

With something this blatant... and this is exceptionally rare... Lifetime ban, IMO...

Absolutely unacceptable and unforgivable...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    I'm generally sympathetic to defensive players in targeting calls...

Though I understand the rule, I don't think most cases have any malicious intent...

It's mostly just a dude playing hard...

This was just disgusting...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. joek1121

joek1121 Junior

Sep 16, 2014
    A second ex said he punched through her door and mirror. All alleged but ankle-gate is confirmed, he is a pos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nostradamus

Nostradamus GC Legend

Sep 18, 2015
    He’s going to get hammered next year at the Swamp. Hope Trask puts footprints up his chest when he trucks him.

I think others on the team will make it a rough game for him.

Punk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    A rival beats you more than 2x in a row in the last 4 decades and at least more than twice in the last 3.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    Wow, just watched the video. From 9 seconds to 12 or 13 you can see it happening, FOR SURE. He should at a minimum be suspended for the year and I would think that complete ending of his career would not be the worst thing that could happen to him. Just WOW.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    Dockett got caught twice in the NFL for the same move. It got him kicked off some team. You can't change a bird's wings.

14. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    There ya go... dude is happens to be a lying POS as well. Arm caught... right.[/QUOTE]
    HOLY CRAP! This is the worst thing I think I've ever seen in Football. Up there FOR SURE with Dockett. Dockett just had a better ability to do it but that was MALICIOUS! How did he expect to get away with that? How did our players not go buck wild? That was some crazy ish right there. That angle should be his career if you ask me. EFF HIM! GO TRASK. Loved how he kicked him off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    Just like SOS did for DW. The lack of response to Dockett was a good part, same say the largest part he decided to leave (among all the reasons).

16. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    Who cares if it was called on the field? We are talking about a criminal act here. He committed a crime on that play. I literal and actual criminal offense. If I wasn't busy being a QB, I would sue him for battery if I was Trask and if he actually did break his ankle like he was trying, he'd have a case. Bump that. Kash should be out for the entire season, minimum. This ish is too much and has me fuming.

Sorry for all the posts. lol. I read through this whole thread and I'm just amazed. I didn't even know about this. Amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. denny_crane

denny_crane All American

Apr 14, 2007
    If there are no consequences to his obvious actions, there is no deterrent for another POS player's future actions.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Gator_druid

Gator_druid All American

Oct 20, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    The league needs to set an example here to protect the integrity of the game. I know disciplinary actions are supposed to be confidential but they should come out with some kind of statement letting everyone know this type of play will not be tolerated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Distant Gator

Distant Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Upstate, SC
    I'll never forget how ESPN slowed down the Brandon Spikes eye poke over and over to make it look worse than it was. (And it wasn't good.)
    And they played it 4-5 times in a row to give the impression that it happened repeatedly.
    Of course they never discussed how the UGA players were doing the same thing to us either- it was all about making us look bad.
    Yellow journalism at its finest in order to take down the top team with the top player.

This is really far worse than the Spikes eye poke.
    So does ESPN run with this, slow it down, play it over and over and over and over.

They should- and this should be a big black eye to UK. Shame on them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Bushmaster

Bushmaster GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Spikes gave the uga RB the equivalent of a noogie to his face. You see this in Jujitsu quite often when we grapple with someone we don't particularly like, we will rub our forearm across the face. The rough material of the gi really roughs up the skin and stings quite a bit, but doesn't injure anyone.

I have never heard of anyone losing an eye playing football. If that happened, Spike would likely have been charged as there is not way to accidentally poke out someone's eye in the bottom of a pile. If the RB really had his eyes gouged, he would have mentioned that when he was asked about it after the game.

• Agree Agree x 1