Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

(WBK) Delicia transferring...

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by EastTNG8TR, Mar 11, 2019.

1. middlepolitix

middlepolitix Sophomore

Mar 7, 2017
    Corey was the other player I heard that was leaving in addition to Zada. Does anyone know yet if Zada is truly leaving? If true, that's a big blow to the post game (again) and will leave us (again) with only 2 posts, neither of which will have any court time here at the start of the season.
    Also, I'm curious as to what the reason is for Corey's exit.

2. middlepolitix

middlepolitix Sophomore

Mar 7, 2017
    Morris would be the preference, but do you think she'd come all the way to Florida? McCoy could help off the bench with some minutes, especially if we're losing Zada.

3. gatorjjh

gatorjjh A Gator with a Glass half full attitude Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Irvine, Fl
    Zada would be a surprise where Delicia probably wishes she had gone before the season this year, Corey was npt a good fit, good kids but I'd bet she saw the new kids taking any chance of meaningful playing time, Been a while since I talked with Zada's Dad but he never indicated any dissatifaction and we discussed how well she improved over the season he seemed pleased with her progress.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. EastTNG8TR

EastTNG8TR All American

Feb 1, 2011
    I have never heard anything about Zada leaving. Corey was a walk on...not a loss. She can be on scholarship at FAMU where as one isn't guaranteed here next season.

5. EastTNG8TR

EastTNG8TR All American

Feb 1, 2011
    We have as good a shot as anyone I would guess...outside Miss State but I think if they offer she is theirs..... Mununga seems to me the most likely to be added but finding JUCO recruiting info is a pain so can't say anything for certain. She is probably a better Zada but hopefully as a compliment and depth and not as a replacement. Again, Zada leaving would be news to me. She is a 5th year player next season who has already transfered once so didn't really have her on the transfer radar but who knows.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. EastTNG8TR

EastTNG8TR All American

Feb 1, 2011
    Sure doesn't seem like there is anything to any Zada rumor.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. middlepolitix

middlepolitix Sophomore

Mar 7, 2017
    Maybe. Or maybe it’s akin to owner saying the coach’s “has my full & complete confidence” right before the coach gets fired...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  8. EastTNG8TR

EastTNG8TR All American

Feb 1, 2011
    Update on the Juco front.... Mununga is a first team All American. Article mentions her considering South Florida, Colorado, and Wichita State along with Florida.

NEO's Mununga a first-team All-American

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. EastTNG8TR

EastTNG8TR All American

Feb 1, 2011
    Bethy is off the board... USF

10. middlepolitix

middlepolitix Sophomore

Mar 7, 2017
    Surprise, surprise.
    Or not...