Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Dan Mullen ∙ Accent Speaker ∙ March 20 2018

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by mulegator, Mar 2, 2018.

1. mulegator

mulegator Neanderthal Ninja Vigilante Moderator VIP Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Tallahassee
    [​IMG] ACCENT Speakers@accentspeakers
    We are excited to announce our next speaker, University of Florida head football coach Dan Mullen! Mark your calendars for March 20th at 7 p.m. #GoGators

The event, including an open audience Q&A, is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. at the University Auditorium with doors opening at 6 p.m. Students with valid UF ID may pick up a maximum of two tickets free of charge from the ACCENT office on the third floor of the J. Wayne Reitz Union on March 19 between the hours of noon and 5 p.m.

If any tickets remain, they will be made available to the general public at the University Auditorium Box Office at noon the following day.
    [​IMG]

I checked with Accent.
    6 pm doors open.
    7 pm event begins.
    Those are the correct times.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hope the students pack the place

3. themistocles

themistocles VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Temple Terrace, FL
    Won't this be March Madness time?

If they Gators do anything in the NCAA Tournament, that might actually increase his audience size because this is on Tuesday and the Madness games run from Thursday through Sunday.

4. The_Graygator

The_Graygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Would love if they would stop ignoring the Gator fan base in Tallahassee and give us a visit once in a while. They have ignored us up here for years now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Kerrdog

Kerrdog GC Hall of Fame

Feb 2, 2015

Is there a Gator Club in Tally? Get them to bring Mullen up there or at least an assistant coach

6. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Legend

Feb 22, 2017
    Gross. Who wants to go to Tallahassee?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I can only speak to my experiences which were as a student from 2006(fall)-2010(dec), so I'm not a good source for info here. It's my understanding that sports participation from the students isn't what it was back when I was there. But they don't have Tebow, Harvin, Noah, Brewer, Horford, Green, and LEEEEEE for THREEEEE, so it makes sense.

8. mulegator

mulegator Neanderthal Ninja Vigilante Moderator VIP Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Tallahassee
    Updated and corrected the times of this event after talking with Accent.
    Doors open at 6 pm and event starts at 7 pm.